Ratings for Dr. Warren L. Griffin

Rude rude rude and rude! Seriously if it was legal to punch someone I woulda punched the lady at his desk she was soooo rude! Unessasary rudeness and the doctor was just horrible hope never again will I go there and save your kids from going as well

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

My boys saw Dr. Griffin for a couple years, he was always very quick, wasn't thorough at all, we left him numerous times with no answers or helpful information when kids were sick, he just seemed to shrug everything off. The staff are rude, abrupt, not friendly with kids at all.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

First off de griffins med assistant was so rude! Dr griffin was too quick and rolled his eyes when I asked certain questions. He was really rude! The whole clinic is so unorganized and unfriendly! Finally changed drs when my son was 10 weeks old!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr. Griffin is not our normal pediatrician but I made an appointment with him because my daughter was ill. He did not introduce himself to myself or my 3 1/2 year old he just started checking her. In the middle of checking her his cell phone rang, it was not on vibrate, and he answered it. I appologized and walked out of the room to take the call, leaving the door open behind him so either one of my daughters could have ran out the door if I wasn't paying attention. I could not believe that a doctor would keep their cell phone on and answer it in the middle of checking another patient.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr. Warren L. Griffin's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)