Ratings for Dr. Lakshmi Ramakrishnan

He is not a good doctor and advicable to go to him. He never listens properly to the patients by saying the patients doesn't know anything, self prouded doctor, also especially a doctor mean, he should first listen to the patients problem calmly,he never do that, not a good internist.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Removed my mother from Dr. Ramakrishnan's care. He never followed through with her tests or medications. He said he would visit her at her assisted living facility but he did not. I don't care if he was going to or not, we did not ask him to do so, but don't tell me you are going to do something and then not do it.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

it is impossible to get an appt, u can only leave a message, then they take forever to call back, the office hours are awful, and dr rama doesn't listen to you, instead he interupts you and is rushing to get you out of the office because they are so far behind.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

The doctor was supposed to send med orders to the nursing home where my mom lives. The home said they never got them. I called the doctor's office 5 times and left a message to that effect and requested I be called back. My sister called once and left a message for a return call to me. I never got a return call. A follow up appointment was made during the initial visit. When the receptionist called to remind me of the appointment, I asked what was it for and she said so the doctor could see if the meds were helping. I explained to her what happened and I told her that I was going to pretend that I had never brought my mom to see Dr. Ramakrishnan and to remove her name from their records.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011