Ratings for Dr. Gregory R. Lauro

Dr. Lauro replaced my husband's left knee recently and although it was a very bad problem, my husband is already almost back to normal. The doctor and his staff did an excellent job.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr Lauro did my left knee surgery 11 weeks ago. Dr Lauro did a wonderful job on my knee. I just seen for my 3 month check up and he is very please with the process. I recommend Dr Lauro to anyone

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr Lauro performed a left hip replacement on me 5 weeks ago. He did an amazing job with the surgery which has allowed my recovery to exceed my expectations. My quality of life is so much better now. His PA Emily and his office staff are friendly and accommodating. I would recommend him to anyone needing a life changing surgery.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Gregory Lauro did my left hip replacement surgery and took away the pain that I fought with for years. He is very professional, polite and kept me well informed of all procedures. Will highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I am over weight and had a difficult time finding a Dr willing to do a much needed hip replacement. I wish I had known about Dr Lauro much sooner. He saw the severity of my condition and didn't hesitate to do the replacement. I am extremely happy with the results.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

My husband had a total hip replacement--went home the next day. No pain. Just using a cane to walk. Excellent care in the hospital.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr Lauro performed a Bi Lateral hip replacement on me three weeks ago. The procedure went very smoothly and with remarkably little pain, which was mostly around the two incisions. I have been off the prescription pain MED's since week two, taking only occasional Tylenol to smooth out the mild discomfort mentioned above. Dr Lauro is a true professional, attentive, caring and genuinely concerned. I would give him my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr lauro replaced my hip and he was excellent had very little pain and treatment was excellent

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

At my first appointment, an X-ray was taken of my right knee. Dr. Lauro was very thorough about explaining the problem and the possibilities for addressing the situation. Surgery for a total knee replacement was scheduled in a timely manner and the outcome was very successful!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Lauro did a partial knee replacement on my right knee. Dr. Lauro was very attentive and explained everything. Dr. Lauro's staff is very friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Gregory R. Lauro's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Latrobe, PA