Ratings for Dr. Danielle J. Jimenez-Flores

The worst experience with this Dr. She was rude. I would ask question and she actually told me to look in the internet. She told me of multiple sites I could get answers, but I wanted to hear them from her. They even make you pay upfront after 14 weeks for her services. like $3,000. Oh, and she was always busy speaking with my husband the whole time instead of speaking with me. When I gave her a pregnancy plan, which I printed from the internet, since she sent me there, she told me not to show it to her or else she would send me to a medula/midwife. It only had my emergency contacts and that I did want an epidural. Very sad experience. I was a first time parent and didn't know. She gives of a weird energy, which she only shows after a couple of appts later or after you pay. She was always in a hurry and spoke about how she would buy her things at zulily. Who cares!! Good thing, she didn't delivered my baby. Never again, and I don't recommend her at all. My friend goes to Dr. Daniel Lee and that's who I'm choosing now. Best wishes moms to be!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I'm paying thousands on a surgery that wasn't necessary and the problem still there and the worst part is that she was not able to know what the real problem was after she has messed me up completely. And still needing a surgery to fix what she was supposed to take care since the very beggining.

Submitted November 29, 2012

Dr. Danielle J. Jimenez-Flores's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2000)