Ratings for Dr. Laura A. Rokosz

I put a lot of research into finding a new gynecologist and finally settled on Dr. Rokosz. I could not have been more pleased with the appt. She was receptive to my concerns, patient and the actual procedure was smooth and easy. I left feeling like I'd found my doctor! Since then, however I've had an incredibly frustrating experience getting any information from her staff. I was billed several hundred dollars for what was supposed to be a routine annual checkup. Her staff told me they don't do the coding (they do), they said they weren't sure exactly what time the office closes (what??) that I had to pay for another office visit to get my results, but couldn't tell me how much that appt. would be... I was shown very little respect and feel very disappointed by the whole experience.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. Laura is a great doctor! She always listens to my concerns and has been very helpful and kind over the 4 years I have been seeing her. I would strongly recommend her to any woman looking for a knowledgeable and focused doctor. I can't say enough about her bedside manner and general willingness to help. Trust me she is awesome!!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Dr. Laura A. Rokosz's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lakewood, CO