Ratings for Dr. Keith P. Johnson

I went to this doctor twice for the same injury. I found him to be very easy to talk to and he answered all my questions. That's the good part. The first visit I waited 3 hours. The second visit I waited three hours. All but one of his staff seemed to be frustrated with him as they get the brunt of his patients frustration. When I asked a staff member why we had to wait so long she angrily told me that he talks to his patients. I then stated that he should schedule his appointments to account for that. She was not pleased. I find it reprehensible that anyone should be waiting in doctors office for that long especially when you are injured or sick. Doctors should be held accountable for this. They are getting paid for their services. I will not recommend this doctor because of this. If he would talk a little less (he seems to like to hear himself talk) and be concerned about all the people he has sitting in his office for hours at a time I would recommend him. I will not go back as there are many good orthopedic doctors in New Jersey.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Keith P. Johnson's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Commercial Insurance Company