Ratings for Dr. Gina B. Grove

Dr. Grove is a fantastic physician! She is very direct and tells you what is best for you and your health. Dr. Grove actually cares about the patient and sometimes you are going to hear things that you don't want to hear. i.e quit smoking, lose weight. I highly recommend Dr. Grove. She puts the patients health first! If you are looking for a magic pill to make everything better, go somewhere else!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I recently started seeing Dr Grove after many years of seeing Dr Caldwell. I have found her to be very pleasant as well as knowledgable. I think she is somewhat direct, but isn't that good. Tell me what I need to do, don't just sugarcoat everything. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

She was my doctor for years I am not really sure what happened with her or her office. Never returned calls when you called. Very nasty attitude when you talk to her or her staff. I haven't been to the doctor in quite a while because I dread talking with them.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

The comment above, I found to be wrong. Dr. Grove has been my Doctor for a number of years. She is honest. She tells the truth. She cares and if she seems to be blunt, or as you take it rude... She is giving her best medical opinion. The patient above is wrong! Dr. Grove is an awesome Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

Very mean right out of gate. Starting yelling before even introducing herself and proceeded to give out bad advice. Terrible bedside manner when I was looking for some advice not come in, inspect, out the door with a script. maybe she just having a bad day.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Dr. Gina B. Grove's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hebron, KY