Ratings for Dr. Xiulu Ruan

dr ruan found my problem after about a year and a half and has given me the same medicine for the last seven years.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

have been seeing dr ruan for 7 yrs. it took about 2 yrs to digose problem. but now that pain is diagnosed am pleased with e treatment (oxycodone 15mg, Neurontin 800mg three times day, fentynal 50 mcg and ambien 10m). my pain is result of radiation to cure esophageal cancer 12 yrs ago.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Holds the world record for most board certifications and it shows. I have been a patient for 5 years and he is a top notch pain medicine doctor.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

My procedure was painless and done without complications. The doctor spoke to me during each step and was completed in a very short time. Not as bad as expected. - Barbara Foster

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

I found Dr. Raun to we the consumate professional. He diagnosed me and treated me appropriately. I am now in physical therapy and happy with the process at his clinic.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Careless about medications prescribed to patients

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013