Ratings for Dr. Tom Ghobrial

I went to see Dr. Ghobrial about my knee since I needed a replacement. He and his staff were very kind and patient with me as I had so many questions. I had my replacement done as an outpatient in the surgery center where I received excellent personal care. I'm beyond thankful for Dr. Ghobrial's attention, skill, and professionalism.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr. Ghobrial is an excellent physician who posses extensive knowledge regarding orthopedic injuries. He recently performed an extensive knee surgery to myself in which many of my friends suggested I go out of town to repair. In receiving second opinions, other orthopedists in the area stated I would never be able to run again. With the surgical procedure and rehabilitation, I am able to run again in less then 6 months! I could not be happier! He truly is an angel here on earth for giving me my life back ! Thank you is not enough !

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr. Tom Ghobrial's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cumberland, MD