Ratings for Dr. Gerard V. Siciliano

After referral from my physician for extreme pain, I was told by Dr Siciliano 1) You have IBS,; 2) there's nothing I can do for you; 3) Live with it; 4) Do not come back here. Totally wrong diagnosis. Two weeks later another specialist consulted with a surgeon and I had surgery to remove a twisted, scarred stricture and several inches of my colon. I would not ever recommend Dr Siciliano.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Doctor Siciliano diagnosed my daughter and because she continued to have the same problem I took her to Cleveland Clinic where they told her she was missed diagnosed by Doctor Siciliano and he had her on the wrong medicine. They also said he conducted his biopsy locations of her colon not in protocol with the standard procedure that is taught in Med school. Cleveland Clinic put her on a different medicine and she has been fine since. I write this as a sincere concern of Doctor Siciliano's abilities and what might happen to others.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

I would never recommend seeing this doctor. They were not upfront regarding their billing with me. When I questioned them the billing manager treated me with sarcasm and a smug attitude. At the end of my conversation with her she euphemistically requested I leave by asking, "Do you still want to be seen?" I don't trust them and after making three appointments I still don't know what the problem is with my esophagus.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Dr. Gerard V. Siciliano's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1991)

Connecticare