Ratings for Dr. Norman E. Bennett

First Dr. Bennett visit lasted @10 minutes. Seemed he had only glanced at my medical history. At checkout, I was handed blood work order to take to lab of my choice. Asked office assistant if follow-up phone call by Dr. Bennett or nurse to discuss test results was possible. She said phone call follow-ups are not part of office protocol & that another visit with doctor was needed to discuss results. A few weeks later I came in for follow-up (& with another required co-pay). Again, @10 minutes max with Dr. Bennett. Discussion could have easily been done via phone--hey, but no profit that route. I brought up a couple of non-cardio related medical items with him, which he was reluctant to discuss. Said I needed to visit an internist for those topics. I found him highly impersonal & superficial. His hesitance to discuss non-cardio related medical items, along with an apparent desire to keep each visit as short as possible, really rubbed me the wrong way. Will not see him again.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Norman E. Bennett's Credentials

• Spanish

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Stuart, FL