Ratings for Dr. Veronica K. Piziak

Worst endocrinologist I have ever met! Very rude, condescending, and all of my concerns fell on deaf hears. She didn't even care to order up to date blood work in order to accurately access my current conditions

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

As long as you want to do, what you are told by Dr. Piziak, I guess you will be getting along. Once you start being proactive and do your research about your condition, she won`t be very supportive and just ignore you. I was also diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and told her, RAI and surgery are on the bottom of the list for me. I`m trying to keep my thyroid and not just treat my symptoms but heal all over. I don't feel, she really cared for me as a person and human being, as a doctor should care. Also, she wasn't doing the right dosing of the meds, she was using TSH as a guide to continue to raise my dose and didn't really seem to care, that can cause some severe damage to me. I worry, she only wanted to push me into her way of treatment, so she is done with me and has another spot for a new patient. Very sad reality.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Think what gets me most about Dr. Piziak is that she has a video online talking about how much she cares about her patients and I’ve never had her contact me to tell me what is going on with my condition and lab results. I have been diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and have always been left wondering when and if she is going to call and tell me what is next so I end up calling her, leaving a message and then she gets back to me within a day or so…this has happened more than 3 times. She seems to always have a reason as to why she didn’t contact me. And whenever she speaks to me she sounds like she is just dealing with me because I did not opt for surgery or radioactive iodine treatment.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Dr. Veronica K. Piziak's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Assurant