Ratings for Dr. A. James Bradley

Good Dr. but wont return calls, left 5 messages, beware the billing dept. they over charge and threaten your credit.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr. Bradley treated my father. I am not a doctor and was not even the patient, but I thought Dr B ignored some pretty serious and pretty obvious symptoms that should have alerted him to some problems my father was having. I would not recommend him to anyone with a serious cardiac condition.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Following a summer of intermittent chest pains, Dr Bradley immediately spotted an anomaly in a nuclear stress test taken in Ct. where my problem was not recognized. After a catherization and stent insertion a few days later, my chest pain-shortness of breath problem was totally resolved. Very happy with the result.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Bradley's for years. I find him knowledgeable, calm, thorough, and patient. He and his staff have always been there for me and worked in my behalf. I also have family members that are his patients also, and would recommend Dr. Bradley to everyone needing a cardiologist.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

Dr. A. James Bradley's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Stuart, FL