Dr. Michael Y. Mizhiritsky

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Y. Mizhiritsky

Referred to Dr Mizhiritsky by another doctor at NY Bone & Joint, he did my EMG and Nerve Conduction Study. I wish I knew ahead of time how good this doctor was at his craft because i have been worrying about this test for weeks. He made me feel comfortable and I was actually out in no time at all. Highly recommended. The PA was great too.

Submitted December 20, 2014

I saw Dr. Mizhiritsky for my sprained neck and he helped get me back to normal. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I was referred to Dr Mizhiritsky by my hand surgeon in NYC for an EMG. The entire procedure was quick and painless and secretaries at the office couldn't be just or more helpful.

Submitted November 23, 2014

Not sure what was really accomplished at the appointment to be honest. I told him I had been dong physical therapy for 6 months somewhere else and my pain was getting worse. Told me to do another few weeks of it, but at his gym instead. Waste of time

Submitted November 12, 2014

I've gone to Dr. Mizhiritsky now a few times over the last two years. Each time, he's been very helpful in getting to the source of the pain in my neck. His prescription for continued care has always been great, and I will keep choosing him as my doctor, anytime I have a similar situation come up.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. M has been my doctor for a couple years now and this last comment is laughable at best. I have no idea what kind of company he may have doing PR, and frankly I don't care. He's been a darn good doc for me and getting better is all that counts in my book. I'm an avid reviewer and I've seen this kind of game play before - definitely smells of a disgraced former employee or something like that. All I can say is 5 stars all around for Dr. M and his crew at NY Bone. :)

Submitted October 11, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Mizhiritsky for a few years now. Every visit has been met with kindness, knowledge, and wonderful bedside manner. I would definitely recommend him.

Submitted October 6, 2014

I've had excellent service every time I went here.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I went to this office on the referral of my personal doctor after experiencing terrible cervical neck pain for the last few months. Dr. Mizhiritsky said he wanted to start out with some conservative treatment using physical therapy. I went to PT at their facility and much to my surprise, it actually helped alot! I'm still going now but see a marked improvement an am so happy I chose this doctor and facility.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. M gave me stellar care and I can't thank himabd the staff enough. The PA's were also excellent.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Dr. Michael Y. Mizhiritsky's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael Mizhiritsky is a Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation physician who specializes in non-operative orthopedics and EMG & nerve testing.

• English
  • Russian

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

• Electromyography (EMG)