Ratings for Dr. Duffy C. Murphy

This doctor delivered my daughter. He is totally indifferent to a woman's pain. Incompetent at doing an epidural himself (the anesthesiologist was not available), and talked about football with my husband the whole time telling him I wouldn't remember the pain from the drugs he administered...turns out I do. Use at you own risk.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

I am 20 years old and suffer from endometriosis. I told Dr. Murphy as soon as I walked in his office I did not want Lupron because of all the nasty side effects. He didn't listen at all. He kept urging me to take Lupron and kept telling me it was the only way I'd get any relief and that a surgery was not an option when I just had an ER dr tell me I needed surgery. He seemed to care more about giving me a stupid injection that would cripple me for life than to actually do anything else for the pain. I left his office mad and am never going back!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr. Duffy C. Murphy's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1978)

GHI