Ratings for Dr. Anthony P. Sclafani

This doctor is most definitely not experienced or skilled in the field of cosmetic surgeries and procedures. On my journey to recover from being disfigured I eventually found my way to a better class of doctors. One of them said he was so sorry for what had happened to me and what I'd been through. It cost a great deal of money for Dr. Sclafani to make promises to me that he couldn't keep and to cause me great suffering.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr Sclafani was good during the initial consultation only. On my second appointment i waiting for almost an hour and only saw him for a minute. His office manager "Gigi" is the worse medical manager i have ever dealt with. She's very short and doesn't follow up with you. What is worse is that it is extremely difficult to schedule an appointment, specially in the city. It seems hes only there Monday and Tues for 4 hours! Trust me there are better offices out there that will actually help you.

Submitted November 5, 2011

Dr. Anthony P. Sclafani's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

• BCBS Massachusetts