Ratings for Dr. Anthony P. Sclafani

After 4 surgeries on my nose, no doctor wanted to operate on me. When I spoke to Dr. Sclafani, he agreed to try to help improve my breathing, but said my nose was fragile and that it would be risky to try to do too much improvements on the outside. It took a while for the swelling to go down my nose, it looks better than it had in years and I can finally breathe through my nose and get a comfortable night of sleep. Not only have I healed well, but I was also able to go out with my friends a week after my nose job. Dr. Sclafani told me that it would be swollen for a few weeks, but I already looked good. I am so happy I finally did this after thinking about it for so long! I saw one of the other doctors in Dr. Sclafani’s office for sinus problems and when I heard I needed surgery, I saw Dr. Sclafani to discuss rhinoplasty/ They were able to do both surgeries at one time, and my headaches were gone. My nose is looking better every day. The tip is still a little bit swollen, but Dr. Sclafani told me that would take the longest. He told me what to expect after surgery and that has helped knowing that everything in my recovery is expected. I really liked that Dr. Sclafani discussed a range of options for me and didn’t just say that I needed a facelift like the last Doctor I met. I went with Refyne to shape my cheekbones and Botox for my neck and I liked the result. Dr. S mentioned facelift too, but I am not ready for that. I will definitely consider him when I decide to do a facelift.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Dr. Sclafani was great a real artist. He explained everything to me in detail, from the many different filler options available. He discussed the risks honestly. I felt toally comfortable making the final decision to be treated with Juviderm. My Botox injection, my eyes look great. The whole experience was exactly what I was looking for. Millie

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I went to Dr. Sclafani for lip fillers and he did a wonderful job. He gave me a full, yet natural look and was very nice. He explained the process step by step in great detail. The office staff were very nice as well.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

My visit with Dr. Sclafani was great. I went to him for tear trough and lip filler. The results are great, my under eye bags are gone and my lips are plump but natural looking. He explained everything to me in detail and discussed different filler options available. The whole experience was pleasant and I will definitely be back to see him again.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

This doctor is most definitely not experienced or skilled in the field of cosmetic surgeries and procedures. On my journey to recover from being disfigured I eventually found my way to a better class of doctors. One of them said he was so sorry for what had happened to me and what I'd been through. It cost a great deal of money for Dr. Sclafani to make promises to me that he couldn't keep and to cause me great suffering.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr Sclafani was good during the initial consultation only. On my second appointment i waiting for almost an hour and only saw him for a minute. His office manager "Gigi" is the worse medical manager i have ever dealt with. She's very short and doesn't follow up with you. What is worse is that it is extremely difficult to schedule an appointment, specially in the city. It seems hes only there Monday and Tues for 4 hours! Trust me there are better offices out there that will actually help you.

Submitted November 5, 2011

Dr. Anthony P. Sclafani's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

• BCBS Massachusetts