Ratings for Dr. Scott P. Worrell

Dr. Worrell's treatment and surgery on my son was excellent, thorough, he was great to explain to our understanding, clear in his expectation of his patient in their own recovery. It is with confidence, I have asked for his help for myself.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I'm glad I came here. I highly recommend Dr.Worrell to anybody that's need help when they have injured themselves.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. Worrell is excellent, and really takes the time to explain everything. I follow treatment plans better when I understand the reasoning behind it. Great physician!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Best practice best surgeons best staff I have ever experienced! Dr Worrell is the best and is full of patient compassion!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Experience with the entire staff has always been wonderful!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr Worrell has been great. I suffered major knee trauma in an accident 15 months ago. He's gotten me back on my feet after 2 surgeries and months of therapy. He takes time to explain what is going on and what to expect. Sometimes you spend a little longer in the waiting area because he is so thorough. I give him my strongest recommendation. He is worth waiting for.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr. Scott P. Worrell's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1990)

MSP/BC Med