Ratings for Dr. Chad R. Bradford

Dr. Chad Bradford is the best doctor there is. I`m blessed to have him as my doctor. He takes time with you, really cares about his patients and is very knowledgeable in his field.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

He is the best Dr and has a wonderful staff. He will listen to you no matter how long it takes.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Best Doctor you could ever have. Listens to you, works with you, takes great care of all of his patients and takes all the time you need. So thankful to have a doctor like him in Scottsboro..!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Dr. Bradford and staff care and are professional and personable. No large city doctor can do any better!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I've been a patient for a couple years now and I feel like family when I am treated by his staff and by Dr. Chad . Very thorough and he listens and documents every occurrence or lack thereof in your medical history . I always feel I'm being treated for my illness not my insurance and co-pay . The staff is very professional and obtain as much information as they cAn before you see the doctor so he already has a baseline and you don't have to tell your problems and illnesses over and over each step. By far the best Doctor anywhere.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

I have been with this practice since they first opened, I have always felt as if I was a person not just another face! Dr Chad and his staff are top notch. I have great respect for all of them and I honestly thank them for all the personal care I have received over the years and I am still receiving quality patient care! They are the best!!!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Doctor Chad Bradford and his staff are top notch. I am an over the road truck driver with special needs and concerns . This Doctor and Staff have never failed me.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

A great man and a wonderful doctor. For over 25 years I have trusted my life to him and he has constantly provided the highest level of care.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Dr. Chad Bradford, is the best doctor by far I have found in this area. He takes the time to learn your family medical history first hand, because he like to take in multiple family members, so he can know the family history. He treats my mom, sister, me, and I am changing my daughter over to his care. He has help me in so many ways. He is very attentive to your need, even at your worst. He understand that you are sick and doesn't question that you are not, and does his very best to treat you in every manner possible. He listens to your problem, instead of insisting that it is something else. And he has done studies on fibromyalgia, which is a disease that our family have presented to many Dr. with no result of medical aid. He knew what it was and how to treat it. I would recommend Dr. Chad Bradford to anyone I met, and in fact do.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Dr Bradford is the greatest there is. He is kind and knows what he is talking about. Love my Dr.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Dr. Chad R. Bradford's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal