Ratings for Dr. Jeremy W. Wood

After cutting my husbands foot half off and telling me it was slowly healing was all BS Turning blacker and blacker every day and him only seeing him once within a week and a half... the whole facility knew it was not good...Still Idiot Wood claimed it was getting better after the rest of foot was dying only to keep him as a patient and milk Medicare. Now that most of the leg needs to be amputated, all Idiot Wood could say to me was..."Do what you gotta do and good luck" He also lied to all Hospital staff and says he talks to me every other day after not hearing from him for close to two weeks! He has even lied trying to tell me he has seen my husband when he never did. Oh yes...keep in mind...my husband is blind from diabetes and idiot Wood took advantage of this disability! God...Don't trust this idiot!!! He's only about Insurance money and nothing else! Move On! Will be notifying Medicare of what he has done and not done! Just remember his saying..."Do what you gotta do and good luck!" Cold hearted money hungry SOB! Boy if I could post pics here of what he did would shock you! BEWARE!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

This Doctor is the most wounderful one of all. Love his office staff,puntuality,knowledge everything. Keep up the great work!!!!!! Doctor😊

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

He's the kindest and most accommodating Dr. I've met in Las VEgas. He actually returns calls and cares about you.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

This is my second visit. So far it's going well. He's nice, we'll I formed and takes all the time you need with him.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Love this Dr. we started to loose hope on my sons foot then we found Dr. Wood. He took the time to show us the xray unlike all the other Doctors offices we went to. So nice professional and clean. He really seemed to care. We are scheduled for surgery in November. I will be back to update.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr. Wood and staff are always very polite, punctual, and informative. Zero to very little wait, Dr. Wood does not rush you and allows plenty of time for all questions to be answered, unlike the large groups where the patient gets 2 rushed minutes with a doctor after waiting forever to be seen. Quite frankly, this is the way ALL doctors offices should be run.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. Jeremy W. Wood's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Delta Dental