Ratings for Dr. Jennifer A. Sherman

Dr. Sherman takes great care of my children and they adore her. She is very knowledgable and patient and answers my question day or night. Her bedside manner is beyond compare. I would feel comfortable recommending her to others in need of an allergist.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Love Dr. Sherman. She is wonderful and treats my 7 year old son with the utmost respect. He suffers from the worst allergies and she is always there when needed. Definitely will refer her to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

MY daughter developed exercise induces Asthma at the age of 13 and Dr. Sherman really helped us understand what that meant and got her onto the right treatment. We are really happy she was recommended by our Pediatrician.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

My son has been seeing Dr. Sherman for the past 3 years, since he was 2 years old. We only have great things to say about her. She is caring, patient, knowledgable, and humanitarian. My son looks forward to visiting her because she is always very sweet and caring with him. Her office staff is very nice as well, they treat everyone the same whether it's a Medicaid or Private insurance patient. I would recommend her in heartbeat to any family or friend. I wish I could find a pediatrician like her, too.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

My 11 year old son was having a very difficult time brathing, his blood oxygen was 86! Dr. Sherman ushered him into an examining room, and treated him with Albuteral and steroids and would not leave his side til he was better or going to the hospital. Thankfully he responded . she was AMAZING and a geniunely kind and caring person, who's equally excellent with the children and the parents.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

Dr.Sherman is awesome! She takes her time and explains everything,not only to the parent but the children as well. She speaks to my children, who are 12 & 19,acknowledges THEM as The patient. It is clear she is a mom(and I am sure a great one) because she always seems to understand the parent concerns and such.could not imagine a better allergist!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

I have been taking my 3 children to dr Sherman for the past 6 years. Each and EVERY time I find her to be professional and sweet- and more importantly- my children adore her! She has an amazingly patient bedside manner and although her waiting room is jam packed (clearly because of her reputation) I always feel that dr Sherman spends an ample amount of time- just to make my kids feel comfortable. I have recommended dr Sherman numerous times and all that have gone to her feel blessed to have her as her children's dr.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

I brought my son to Dr.Sherman who had never been to an allergist before and so he was nervous to go. Not only was she so punctual with such a warm welcome but she clearly has children of her own because she made him feel so comfortable and he happily complied with everything she asked him to do. She spent alot of time with us, she was compassionate, she made him laugh and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Nothing is more important to most, myself included, than the health and care of their children. After conferring with Dr. Sherman recently about an issue that came up, I felt compelled to share my experience with others so that they could also have the benefit of having such a wonderful doctor. As usual, Dr. Sherman went above and beyond the call of duty, as she aways does when it comes to my children. All four of them absolutely love Dr. Sherman. No matter what the ailment, their request is always "can we go see Dr. Sherman?". Her compassion, thoughfulness and professionalism is beyond compare. She is thorough, patient and always takes the time to follow-up; not because she has to but because she sincerely seems to want to. I, and my children, are beyond lucky to have her. She is simply the best!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

I have never been inspired to write a review before but my son's appointment with Dr. Sherman made me run to my computer. Authentic and warm are the words that come to my mind. You can tell that she is not only a great physician but a mother as well and therefore very sympathetic. I read the negative comment another patient wrote on this forum and I'm wondering if there is another allergist called Jennifer Sherman in the country??? Couldn't possible be the same caring one that takes care of my son and that all the moms by me recommend!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Dr. Jennifer A. Sherman's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)

• BCBS Illinois