Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Sherrard

I was a patient of Dr Sherrard from 1989-2011. He is a kind and loving Dr that cares about each person individually. He remembers everything. I miss him so much. He treats you like family.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr Sherrard was my dr since i was a teenager and remained my dr for nearly 20 years, he also was my daughter dr after she was born as well as my mothers dr. I absolutely loved this man like family as well had such great trust. He was so kind big hearted and always listened to me and never gave up on me even during times we couldnt figure out what was wrong we never gave up!!!!! I miss him so much i have not yet found any other dr that compares to him til this day i wish he came back to practice in his office, i miss my dr !!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Sherrard was a wonderful doctor. I used to see him before he took his post at the hospital. He always listened to me and treated me like a person, and would do whatever it took to find the cause of the problem. There may have been a long wait if your appointment wasn't in the morning, but I think it was well worth it. I consider him the best doctor in Monroe and I hope he goes back to seeing patients in the office again.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Dr. Mark D. Sherrard's Credentials

• Mi State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 1983)

• Blue Shield California