Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth P. Seiders

I am 40 years-old and have been seeing doctor Seiders for over 20 years. She is an excellent doctor. I trust everything that comes out of her mouth, she is very knowledgeable and very confident in what she does. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Seiders since 1994 and adore her! I saw her after my PCP (at the time) found a benign cyst on my ovary and Dr. Seiders performed the surgery (removal of ovary and cyst) and follow-up care. Despite my fear and worry, Dr. Seiders made the best of the situation, carefully explaining procedures and next steps in terms I could understand, never hesitating to provide more detail when necessary. I only left her office during my two pregnancies, to see an OB. Dr. Seiders is always straight up and honest about her concerns and how best to address them. I find that she is thorough and spends as much time with me as I need to leave feeling confident about my health. I have confidently referred Dr. Seiders to friends and family, who are also happy with her services and care.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

The lady at the front desk was great, kind and sweet. This is the first time I have been to see Dr. Seiders and will be my last time. Her bedside manors were terrible. I did not appreciate the way she spoke to me and handled my situation. I would ask questions and Dr. Seiders would make me feel stupid for not knowing the answers. I will not go back and do not recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Dr. Elizabeth P. Seiders's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)