Ratings for Dr. Alexander Marotta

i have been seeing him for years and he is honestly the best i refer all my friends to him. Love the saff they always want to chat and know how you are doing and they are super friendly. they have great hours and who wouldn't want a Dr that sits and explains every single thing to you to make sure you understand. Work making the change to see him

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

His office staff was polite and helpful. Dr.Marotta saw all 3 of my children in 3 consecutive appointments making scheduling easier for a very busy mom! I am definitely going back !

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

He takes a lot of time explaining his procedures. Will personally call back with results. He is very gentle & kind with children. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Marotta is literally one of the nicest and most knowledgeable doctors I have ever been to. He spent a tremendous amount of time with me patiently explaining and making me feel comfortable with my allergies( which are extensive). He even stayed late to make sure that all my questions were answered and made me feel like I was in good hands.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2012

Dr. Alexander Marotta's Credentials

• German

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Wyckoff, NJ