Ratings for Dr. Richard D. Vaughan

I was him for about a year and he seemed very detached and just going through the motions. Then the clinic called and said he was leaving. Then I found he was at another office in town. He is not who I would recommend for ANYTHING!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

This guy had made me lose all faith in the medical industry until I looked him up and found that no one seems to like him...umm, try searching YouTube, Dr Vaughan Ellensburg Washington. WOW. I have had some of the worst pain for a few months, along with a slew of other symptoms. He saw me for 10 minutes. I repeat, 10 minutes, asked me few questions...with my co pay of 20.00 I paid two dollars a minute for him to tell me, take ibuprofen. Gee thanks doc, that's exactly what I need, especially since I told him I take 1200mg DAILY and I have for 2 years thanks to a bad injury. Money well spent. This man clearly doesn't care whatsoever about getting information from people or determining their issues. I left the office shaking, crying, and with 20.00 less in my wallet. Time for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Dr. Richard D. Vaughan's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Ellensburg, WA