Ratings for Dr. Dianna L. Tolen

Staff was but friendly and doctor was a bit arrogant

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

After 3 horrible appointments with my newborn (which by the way, this doctor has the nerve to charge for an "interview" to make sure she was a good match for us), I decided that this doctor is a bully, arrogant and does not take proper care of my child. We switched doctors to one that allowed me to "interview" her FOR FREE, and is wonderful with my baby girl. To transfer my baby's records, Dr. Tolen's office was not only horribly rude, but delayed the transfer for 5 weeks and charged me $60 to transfer a two page document of records for my child. What a scam!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Very happy the last 10 years we( three children) have been with Dr Tolen!,,

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Allegedly:Out of touch with parents of children.She cuts her working hours back,giving more decision making power to her staff.Who give inappropriate advice as not all info you give is ever relayed to doctor.They pick and choose what shes told.Doctor was clueless but when brought to her attention she said parents who don't trust the way her office is run can go elsewhere.Also so conservative that kids linger with illness for days before she even considers using antibiotics. By then kids are so sick it takes twice as long to recover and they end up on antibiotics anyway. Over use of antibiotics is bad but under use is equally bad.She is quick to have parents go to ER as if going to the ER should be routinely used instead of for true emergencies.After many years I am leaving this doctor.Shes forgotten what it means be truly available for patients.She also won't take a hospital doctors call if not during business hours ,that is when she is ever in her office and only if she is on call.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

love dr tolen , she is so personable you can tell she really cares totally recommend her

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012