Ratings for Dr. Pamela L. Kridgen

If you have any issues that are outside are the norm, don't go to her. She is completely unhelpful, and doesn't care about how you feel nor listens.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Excellent doctor - extremely smart and competant. I have been seeing Dr. Kridgen for 10+ years and would highly recommend her to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

This doctor was the doctor on-call when I delivered my baby. When I'd met her at a pre-natal, I'd been a bit put off by her matter-of-fact attitude (it struck me as kind of brusque), but I was beyond delighted at her professionalism during the birth and afterward. At that time, the calmness and matter-of-fact-ness helped reassure me, and there's something to be said about an attitude like that when they're the person sewing up your ladyparts ;) All in all I loved her, love the practice she's involved in, and I highly recommend them to any woman looking for a good OB/GYN in my area.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Uncaring!!!!! Laughed about my concerns.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Dr. Pamela L. Kridgen's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

HealthFirst