Dr. Helga F. Pizio

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Helga F. Pizio

Nice lady. However, don’t let her convince you to spend $6000 for cataract surgery and you will not need glasses. She omits to tell you that the $6000 job only works when lighting is good.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Dr. Helga Pizio is Absolutely The BEST. I have taken both of my parents to all kind of doctors but the excellent service, friendliness, professionalism and courtesy provided by Dr. Pizio's staff in Summerlin's office is unmatched here in Las Vegas. It is because her own personality and knowledge supersedes all and sets an example for everyone. My parents had bad experience with other eye doctors that finally was corrected by Dr. Pizio. She performed surgery on their eyes with extra care and they are very happy with the results. I would recommend Dr. Helga Pizio very strongly to anyone who is looking for an experienced, knowledgeable, highly professional and courteous Ophthalmologist.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

She is the best in LV. Great knowledge and caring!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Wonderful doctor. Great personality. Staff is very competent and caring.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Caring,knowledgeable,totally THE BEST Very personable and remembers repeat patients

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Pizio recently performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes with spectacular results. I am 2 weeks post op. and I am seeing 20/20. Based on my results and experience, I will highly recommend this physician to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr. Pizio is an excellent physician!! She is knowledgeable and always helpful. She successfully treated my shingles when other MD's had failed. She knows how to treat the scaring on my cornea from the shingles. Eyelid surgery was very successful!! I always recommend Dr. Pizio to family and friends! Her staff are very knowledgeable and helpful!! I am so happy I have Dr. Pizio to take care of my eyes!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr Pizio placed IOL (Intraocular Lenses) in both my eyes in 2012. They worked perfect from day one, and continue to do so. Really caring staff / doctor!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

There are many reasons why Dr. Pizio is so well rated. Her bedside manner and explanations are excellent and she's a top professional in her field. My wife and I have complete confidence in her and her staff, and her care she has provided us both.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr. Pizio is very friendly and makes you feel relaxed and comfortable. She and her staff are thorough in the examination process and the doctor explains the diagnosis and causes. I feel confident that any eye issue I may get will be accurately diagnosed and treated by Dr. Pizio. I have gone to Dr. Pizio several times for different issues and I have been very pleased with Dr. Pizio.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Helga F. Pizio's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Helga F. Pizio is certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and is one of the most experienced practicing ophthalmic surgeons in Southern Nevada. A Fellow of the American College of Surgeons since 1998, Dr. Pizio has been offering her services in Ophthalmology to Las Vegas and the surrounding area since the Fall of 1996. In the Summer of 2008, Dr. Pizio founded New Eyes, a comprehensive eye care facility dedicated to providing patients with advanced eye surgery, treatments to improve visual acuity, and options to prevent vision impairment caused by eye conditions and diseases.

• French

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)