Ratings for Dr. Cindy C. Hartley

Best doctor I've ever met. The wait was never very long. One morning I got there 30 minutes early and almost immediately was taken back to a room. She actually cares about her patients. She listened to everything I had to say, explained my options very well, and did her best to find a diagnosis for my severe pelvic pain. Even though we concluded my problem was not gynecological, she knew exactly where to send me next. I drove an hour and a half to each appt and will continue to do so for my regular visits.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

I'm shocked to read so many positive comments about Dr. Hartley. I see another doctor in her practice, but had to see her on the off chance that she could deliver my baby (practice policy). I also saw her once 3 1/2 years ago when I was pregnant with my son. On that day, she explained that day that she was having a bad day, so I thought things would be different this time. We also saw her at the end of the day 3 years ago, so I made a point to schedule a mid-morning appointment this time. However, she still had a cold attitude towards my husband and me. She came in and had minimal eye contact. She introduced herself briefly. She listened to my baby's heartbeat and started writing stuff down without telling us if it sounded normal. My husband had to ask her if the heartbeat sounded okay. She saw that I had my glucose screening at my last visit and asked if I got the results. I told her that I got them online and it said normal, but that my iron was abnormal. She tried to tell me how to read the notes online, but she couldn't remember how to do it. She also didn't go in depth as far as what I need to do to stay on track with my iron deficiency. She just gave me some sample iron packets. While I know doctors are busy, I feel as though she did not take the time that she should with a patient. My OB/GYN is prompt and efficient while taking the time to address my concerns and properly explain any of her concerns. Dr. Hartley's bedside manner was not comforting, caring or compassionate. In fact, my husband and I both felt as though she did not want to be there, and was annoyed by us. I know many doctors may not prefer to see patients of other doctors in their practice, this is the policy of the practice for all expecting mothers. I expected that I would be treated by her just as she would her other patients. I love my OB/GYN, but if I have more children and have to see Dr. Hartley, I may look for a new practice.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr Hartley came highly recommended but unfortunately she was not a good fit for me. I have had one pregnancy/delivery with her & I didn't love the experience. I have heard her office has progressively gotten more busy and that was my experience. She often was walking towards the door as I was asking questions & I often waited >30 min to see her. I was disappointed that during my first pregnancy I didn't receive better education/information. There was a time I told her symptoms I had and she told me I should have came in sooner but I never knew what to expect so I just thought my symptoms were "part of being pregnant." I ended up a failed induction/c section & was not offered any other options as I neared my due date. My delivery was very traumatic with large blood loss and fetal distress due to the pitocin/surg. Dr H never explained to me what happened in the OR, I had to request my med records. The staff is unorganized and I'd wait for my appt to find out they'd forgotten I was there

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr. Hartley is the most amazing doctor I have ever had. I started my pregnancy at 3 weeks with ovarian cysts removal and Dr. Hartley was the most patient doctor when through out my pregnancy I was in so much pain and so worried about the baby. I had 14 hospital stays and she never made me feel like I was a crazy pregnany women. I always feel that she is completely focused on me when I am in her office. She answers all questions and never is condescending or rude. I am now pregnant with my second and wouldn't see any other doctor. She truely has a gift for being a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr. Hartley is amazing! I don't know how she has time for a family because she is so dedicated to her patients. I have had several miscarriages after a long period of infertility treatments, and she put my health on top priority and made me feel calm when I was in very difficult period of my life.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

Dr. Hartley is amazing. She delivered my daughter in 2008. Her bedside manner is outstanding, and her staff is great. My first appointment there was a problem with my insurance, and I was so worried. Dr. Hartley was reassuring and helpful. She worked with me for the payment for that visit. Anytime I had a question she was always willing to take as much time as I needed. She did an awesome job at delivery and afterward. I can tell that she really does care about her patients. Any pregnant mommy would be lucky to have a doctor as good as her!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011