Ratings for Dr. Jonathan A. White

Dr. White performed an incomplete surgery on me which had to be redone by another surgeon. I got infections after Dr. White's procedure and had to have 3 additional procedures because he needed to fix me. He left stitches in my head, which resulted in a secondary infection found by another hospital and he also didn't stitch me up properly resulting in a CSF leak which was missed at my post-op appt the day before I was readmitted. I later found out that he had student residents do parts of my operation and was not told about this beforehand. He is a nice surgeon but I have paid for his mistakes in further operations and daily life. I would not recommend this hospital to anyone in my family.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Dr. White is a fantastic Neurosurgeon who not only practices Neurosurgery but teaches it as well at University of Texas Southwest Medical school. Go to his website and look at his credentials as he is highly educated and respected. In 2003 I had a major back surgery performed by him and as far as I am concerned he gave me my life back. I was like Quasimodo before the surgery as I could barely walk and even urinate I was in such pain but I was referred to him by my Neurosurgeon as my condition was so bad and he put me back together where I can live life again. I highly recommend him way over that Texas Back Institute as I went to them also and I am so glad I chose Dr. White. He is very caring, kind, and you will feel at ease with him as well. Now for his nurse assistant that is a different story as when you call for a refill of pain meds you have to go through her and she thinks she is the doctor and knows what is best for you instead of Dr. White. But Dr. White is fantastic in my book!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

Dr. Jonathan A. White's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

MSP/BC Med