Ratings for Dr. Steven L. Langdon

Dr. Langdon is clinically excellent and when you see him, you receive 100% of his attention. I've worked in healthcare for 30+ years; I know a good physician when I see one. Dr. Langdon and his partner, Dr. Claydon, are physicians of integrity.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

He is very intelligent and really takes time to think about what you've said. He explains his diagnoses very well and makes sure you understand. He also is the only doctor I've met to give you OPTIONS! He involves you in your healthcare. He takes time to sit down with you. The only negative: His office staff (in general) is NOT very helpful. They hardly answer the phone and it's common to get the "run-around" when you call. It's easy to get same-day appointments, but he will not call in prescriptions (antibiotics) for you without seeing you. My husband and I both see him. One weird thing, though: I was recently ill and my husband caught the cold from me soon after I got sick. In separate appointments, I was diagnosed with an infection, while he was diagnosed with allergies, although we had the same symptoms. I'm a nurse, and that didn't make sense to me. I think he was wrong, but he does seem to try and has good intentions. He definitely tries to analyze every angle.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2011

Very interested in the patient. Contemplates the symptoms, explains what he thinks & his treatment. Seems to genuinely care.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

One of the best doctors I have ever been to - very knowledgeable, kind, listens.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr. Steven L. Langdon's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Lawrenceburg, IN