Ratings for Dr. Toeya R. Piriz

Excellent MD. She has gone extra mile (miles) for me. Currently treating me for fibromyalgia, myafacial pain, anemia chronic fatigue, low iron and several other diagnoses. She is a very kind and caring MD, and she actually listens to you, takes as much time as needed to exam you and answer all your questions. Always available, if you have a unexpected medical problem, even though it is not time for your appointment, I can call her office and she will arrange for me to come in that day. By the way, I am a RN that has worked with all types of Drs and personalities. I am very picky about which MD I choose to take care of me. Dr. Piriz does not "play favorites just because I am a RN. She is well known for the execellent care she provides everyone! I hope i never have to find another MD for any reason, because it would take someone with very high standards to even come close to her.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

Dr. Toeya R. Piriz's Credentials

• Univ Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Fac De Cien Med, Santiago (Grad. 1988)