Dr. Jeffrey K. Scott

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey K. Scott

Dr. Jeffrey Scott performed my breast augmentation. At first, I was very hesitant about choosing a surgeon to perform this life-changing procedure; however, after reading Dr. Scott’s reviews and meeting him in person, I knew he would do an amazing job. Dr. Scott and his staff are extremely professional, friendly, and thorough. They were excellent at explaining everything to me and put me at ease regarding the expected outcome of this procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Scott for any plastic surgery needs. He is highly skilled and I am very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Amazing experience all the way around. Dr. Scott took extra time to explain my options to both me and my husband. I had a breast reduction and lift (mastoplexy) and Dr. Scott and his staff were amazing from start to finish, even the employees at the surgery center were great. I'm so glad I choose him. The results were better than I had expected. Dr. Scott is a perfectionist. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Scott did an amazing job on my breast augmentation. He delivered exactly what I asked, bigger, fuller, but most importantly natural results. He listened to exactly what I wanted. The process was so smooth, his entire staff are incredibly nice and helpful, you always feel comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Scott if you want the best, natural results.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

47 wyr old - breast augmentation. Dr Scott delivered exsactly what I asked. Scars are nearly invisible and recovery was faster than expected.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Extremely satisfied with the results of my partial facelift and lower lid blepharoplasty results. Every detail of his treatment plan pre and post op was explained in detail. At pre consultation he went over my requests and questions; tailored the procedures I needed specifically to what his skill and expertise indicated would be best for me. Dr. Scott and his entire staff are consummate professionals and extremely kind and compassionate. Having seen and known several Plastic Surgeons during my decades long career in the medical field, I choose Dr. Scott as I have personally seen his work and amazing results first hand on colleagues, friends and my own former patients. I knew I could trust his skill when I elected to have surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Jeffrey Scott for any and all plastic surgery needs.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr. Scott is AMAZING! 3 months post breast augmentation and I am so happy with my results! His nurse, Samantha, is top notch!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

From the initial consultation, Dr. Scott's confidence in explaining exactly what would occur during and what to expect after the procedure (brow lift and face lift) could only come from someone with skills and experience. His staff also prepared me so that I was at ease. The results were even better than I could have imagined! Dr. Scott told me that I would just look refreshed, not stretched - and that's exactly what happened. I was able to entertain out of town guests at my house within two weeks after surgery. They had no idea that I had anything but a new hairdo! It is scary when you are considering a procedure that can change your appearance. I highly recommend this exceptionally skilled and compassionate doctor and excellent staff.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

I am in my late sixties and had a breast reduction. Dr. Scott is a great surgeon. His work exceeded my expectations. I have been afraid to have this much needed surgery but shoulder pain and other issues pushed me to do it. Best thing I ever did. Wish I had gone to Dr. Scott twenty years ago. He is awesome. I cannot say enough good things about the way the procedure went and how it came out.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

I am in my late 40's and had a mini-facelift & facial fat transfer. So GLAD I found Dr. Scott. It's been 5 weeks & I am THRlLLED with the results. Dr. Scott gave me exactly what I wanted - a natural look - getting rid of the jowls, hollows under my eyes & lines around my mouth. My tired, haggard looking face is Gone! Dr. Scott & his staff were great. He is highly skilled and you can trust him to get a great result as well as provide the best medical care. Thank You Dr. Scott - I love my results!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I want to give a shout out to Dr. Scott and his staff for performing an awesome job on me. After 40 years of dealing with Gynecomastia . I decided to have something done to correct it. I talked with my family doctor Dr. Ganey and he recommended Dr. Scott and God Bless him for doing so. Dr. Scott not only succeeded but went way beyond what I thought was capable of being done. Thank you again Dr. Scott and your awesome staff for a job well done.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Jeffrey K. Scott's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Scott is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS). He is a Fellow of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS). Dr. Scott received his Bachelor of Science at the University of Oklahoma, where he graduated with Phi Beta Kappa Honors as a three-year varsity tennis letterman. He attained his medical degree at the University of Kansas School of Medicine with top honors (Alpha Omega Alpha). Dr. Scott completed a five-year residency in General Surgery and Trauma followed by a two-year Fellowship in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Medical College of Virginia. He became board certified in General Surgery in 1990 and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in 1993.

• English

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)
  • Virginia Commonwealth University

• Face-lift
  • Brow lift
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Breast augmentation
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Breast reduction surgery

John Hopkins Healthcare
Kaiser-Permanente
OneNet
  • OneNet PPO
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)