Dr. Jeffrey K. Scott

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey K. Scott

i had work done on my breasts 5 years ago. The results of the work done was horrible and i was very unpleased with what i had. 2 years later, i experienced a hematoma during a breast lift procedure that was supposed to adjust the work i had done in the years prior. During my recovery i ended up with encapsulated implants which were very painful and hard to deal with on a daily basis. After extensive research and recommendations, I decided to go with Dr. Scott for the replacement and repair of my breasts. He suggested a new type of implant that i was not offered by other doctors in the field and which i was not aware even existed. Thanks to Dr. Scott and his staff, i am so satisfied with the results and the experience that i was provided.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Dr Scott is an amazing , conscientious surgeon. He removed ruptured breast implants which were previously put in by another surgeon, On the same day he removed the implants and all the silicone that had leaked out, he also performed a breast lift ( mastoplexy) which gives me a natural look. I am so happy with the results. He took the time to explain the procedure and made me feel very comfortable from the first consultation. His staff is also wonderful. Lisa, one of the nurses, spent a lot of time getting me the confirmation I needed from my cardiologist to have the surgery. I highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

I recently had a "Mommy Makeover" (Abdominoplasty, Liposuction, and Re-Augmentation) with Dr. Scott. I interviewed another doctor in town and definitely did not have the same level of comfort as I did with Dr. Scott and his staff. My procedures were discussed in depth, I was given realistic expectations and my post-op care was more than I expected. I would trust Dr. Scott and his staff to work on my my, my family and my close friends. I would highly recommend him, as well as the surgery center that he uses.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

I was very happy with my liposuction procedure from Dr. Scott. I had liposuction in my flanks and thighs and the results were amazing! I had very little down time and the procedure went very well with little pain. I was moving around within just a few days and bounced back quickly. I would highly recommend Dr. Scott to any of my friends or family members and would not trust any other plastic surgeon. He had a very good bedside manner and was very comfortable to work with.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Excellent experience. Highly recommendable. My fifth with the Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Dr. Scott is an incredible doctor. He has a fantastic bedside manner, is patient, caring, skilled, and genuine. After interviewing several other physicians, I decided unequivocally to go with him. It was absolutely the right choice. From start to finish the experience was fantastic. The end result was nothing short of a miracle, with results that were better than I could have hoped for. 100% recommend!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr. Jeffrey Scott performed my breast augmentation. At first, I was very hesitant about choosing a surgeon to perform this life-changing procedure; however, after reading Dr. Scott’s reviews and meeting him in person, I knew he would do an amazing job. Dr. Scott and his staff are extremely professional, friendly, and thorough. They were excellent at explaining everything to me and put me at ease regarding the expected outcome of this procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Scott for any plastic surgery needs. He is highly skilled and I am very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Amazing experience all the way around. Dr. Scott took extra time to explain my options to both me and my husband. I had a breast reduction and lift (mastoplexy) and Dr. Scott and his staff were amazing from start to finish, even the employees at the surgery center were great. I'm so glad I choose him. The results were better than I had expected. Dr. Scott is a perfectionist. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Scott did an amazing job on my breast augmentation. He delivered exactly what I asked, bigger, fuller, but most importantly natural results. He listened to exactly what I wanted. The process was so smooth, his entire staff are incredibly nice and helpful, you always feel comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Scott if you want the best, natural results.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

47 wyr old - breast augmentation. Dr Scott delivered exsactly what I asked. Scars are nearly invisible and recovery was faster than expected.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Dr. Jeffrey K. Scott's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Scott is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS). He is a Fellow of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS). Dr. Scott received his Bachelor of Science at the University of Oklahoma, where he graduated with Phi Beta Kappa Honors as a three-year varsity tennis letterman. He attained his medical degree at the University of Kansas School of Medicine with top honors (Alpha Omega Alpha). Dr. Scott completed a five-year residency in General Surgery and Trauma followed by a two-year Fellowship in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Medical College of Virginia. He became board certified in General Surgery in 1990 and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in 1993.

• English

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)
  • Virginia Commonwealth University

• Face-lift
  • Brow lift
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Breast reduction surgery