Dr. Jeffrey K. Scott

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey K. Scott

I am so incredibly happy that I found Dr. Scott! We live about 45 minutes away from the Sarasota office, but the distance was so worth it to me! I had a breast augmentation done in July. He put 450cc silicone implants under the muscle in each breast and the incisions were in the breast fold. They look flawless! Having two babies before this, they were very flat and lost their perkiness. They now look and feel full, natural and perky again. This entire experience has been great and smooth sailing for me. Dr. Scott and the staff are so welcoming, sweet, patient knowledgeable and kind. The Manatee Surgical Center took great care of me as well. Dr. Scott is highly recommended in my book! If I could give him and his staff more than 5 stars, I would!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

After much research and many consults with plastic surgeons, the moment I left meeting Dr. Scott I knew he was the "one". In June, I had lipo of the inner/outer thighs, arms, flanks & knees. I am physically fit and eat very well though these areas just wouldn't budge with diet & exercise alone. Now, 2 months out I have to say I love the results and so happy I did it! My legs looks great and my arms look much toner & fit. From Dr. Scott, the surgery center and to all of his staff everyone was so helpful and pleasant. Everything was made easy for me, from being provided my garments from the Dr. to all my follow up appointments. I would highly recommend Dr. Scott to anyone considering a plastic surgery procedure..

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I'm a doctor myself, and Dr. Scott did my breast augmentation as recommended by my staff member who was also his patient in the past. By far, one of the best surgeons I've ever encountered; highly experienced, exceptionally skilled, meticulous, diligent but to the point. You want a plastic surgeon who knows what's best for your body and has your best interest in mind, not just another doctor being overly accommodating to gain your business. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Scott to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I am a 63 year old female and had breast lift, small implants, a scar revision on my abdominal and mini-lipo performed by Dr. Scott. It has been one month and already the scars are hardly noticeable and I had no pain post-op. Not only is he a very nice person, he is an excellent clinician with a very friendly and professional staff. I can't really articulate how easy this experience was. My main concern was the Mastopexy and it was completely uneventful and the results are fabulous.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I had Laser Lipo performed by Dr. Scott on my abdominal wall, love handles, back, and inner thighs, roughly 2 months ago. I selected Dr. Scott because of his extensive experience and his very honest and factual approach to cosmetic surgery. Having worked in medicine for over 20 years, I appreciate it when a doctor takes a personable, yet scientific approach, rather than a self-motivated perspective. That is exactly how Dr. Scott handled, and continues to handle his patients. His staff is extremely helpful, communicative and very pleasant to work with. Every step of the way, whether in his office, or at the surgery center, I felt that everyone was patient focused, attentive, and professional. My results have been outstanding. I lost 95 lbs across 3 years, but like many men of my age, I retained the love handles and a "little extra' regardless of diet and exercise. I still have a few more months of swelling reduction and collagen processing to go, but I am extremely happy with the results. Not only am I hanging with the 20 and 30 yo's at the gym, now I can hold my own in appearance with them as well! I would highly recommend this procedure with Dr. Scott. Worth every penny for the self-confidence and feeling of youthfulness that I am experiencing now!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Following a massive weight loss I have had a body, thigh, arm and breast lift and I am preparing for a back lift. I feel very fortunate and blessed to have found Dr. Scott in the Sarasota/ Bradenton area. He is a brilliantly skilled surgeon and his staff is a wonderful and supportive compliment to his art. His dedication to his craft is second to none and the almost invisible evidence of his work is amazing. I am forever indebted to Dr Scott and his amazing staff for the life changing gift they have given me.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Great everything went smooth from appointments to surgery to aftercare

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Excellent physician, and sincere caring and skilled surgeon. I would recommend him HIGHLY and personally, feel he is the best!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

After losing quite a bit of weight due to gastric bypass, I had a significant amount of excess skin. Dr. Scott performed a facelift procedure with upper eyelid lift and I am thrilled with the results! Even my own mother told me I look ten years younger. I was so pleased, I followed up with an upper arm lift. Once again, Dr. Scott explained the surgery in detail, along with expectations for recovery. I couldn't be happier with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Scott and his caring and supportive staff!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I could not be happier with my breast re-augmentation performed by Dr. Scott about a month ago. Seven years ago, I underwent breast augmentation and received saline implants. At first, I was happy with the results, however I experienced some bottoming out and wished to go bigger and replace my saline implants for silicon. Dr. Scott was able to repair and replace my existing implants with larger, silicon implants, and I am incredibly pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Jeffrey K. Scott's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Scott is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS). He is a Fellow of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS). Dr. Scott received his Bachelor of Science at the University of Oklahoma, where he graduated with Phi Beta Kappa Honors as a three-year varsity tennis letterman. He attained his medical degree at the University of Kansas School of Medicine with top honors (Alpha Omega Alpha). Dr. Scott completed a five-year residency in General Surgery and Trauma followed by a two-year Fellowship in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Medical College of Virginia. He became board certified in General Surgery in 1990 and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in 1993.

• English

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)
  • Virginia Commonwealth University

• Face-lift
  • Brow lift
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Breast augmentation
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Breast reduction surgery