Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey K. Scott

Great everything went smooth from appointments to surgery to aftercare

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Excellent physician, and sincere caring and skilled surgeon. I would recommend him HIGHLY and personally, feel he is the best!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

After losing quite a bit of weight due to gastric bypass, I had a significant amount of excess skin. Dr. Scott performed a facelift procedure with upper eyelid lift and I am thrilled with the results! Even my own mother told me I look ten years younger. I was so pleased, I followed up with an upper arm lift. Once again, Dr. Scott explained the surgery in detail, along with expectations for recovery. I couldn't be happier with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Scott and his caring and supportive staff!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I could not be happier with my breast re-augmentation performed by Dr. Scott about a month ago. Seven years ago, I underwent breast augmentation and received saline implants. At first, I was happy with the results, however I experienced some bottoming out and wished to go bigger and replace my saline implants for silicon. Dr. Scott was able to repair and replace my existing implants with larger, silicon implants, and I am incredibly pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I had liposuction in multiple areas along with Smart Lipo of my neck. Dr. Scott and his entire staff are wonderful! I am very pleased with the results so far and I'm still undergoing healing. I would highly recommend Dr. Scott and his team to anyone seeking a genuinely caring plastic surgeon with a professional approach and a top-notch team!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I had liposuction, breast lift and breast augmentation. I love the results. I would highly recommend Dr Scott for any cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Very friendly staff. Dr. Scott is very good at what he does. He was detailed and very informative. My breast augmentation went perfect and I love how they look.. highly recommend. He's affordable and does amazing work

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

5 months ago i had my procedures done by dr scott and i highly recommend him and his staff for any cosmetic surgery needed. great bed side manners and very a tentative he and his staff answered and questions i had no matter how many times i asked he called me personally himself several times to check up on me again highly highly recomened

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

4 months ago I had this procedure performed by Dr. Scott. I was able to make my appointment quickly and never had to wait to see the doctor. His staff was always very courteous and always made me feel comfortable. Dr. Scott's bedside manner is professional and in this area really needs to be. My surgery went extremely well. Quick recovery, no complications and my results were life changing. Yes, I have scars which I'm sure will fade over time but that is to be expected. The pay off is worth it. I just wish I would have had this procedure done years ago. I would highly recommend Dr. Scott for this type of procedure.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I am 52 years old and had breast implants back in 1997. I decided it was time to have them removed. Having surgery is scary enough but again, this time it was elective. As I had no referrals from friends about this type of surgery, I came across Dr. Jeffrey Scott through the internet. I cannot say how thankful I am that I chose him. After my consultation with Dr. Scott, I knew right then that he would be my choice. I felt so comfortable talking to him and he really gave me quality time, answered all my querky questions, looked me in the eye and spoke to me like I mattered, not just another patient. In addition to having my implants removed, I had a mastopexy (breast lift). The surgery went just like planned and everything Dr. Scott said it would be. The icing on the cake was his staff. A lovely group of ladies who work as a team and give you that one-on-one care and make you feel special. No shortcuts here. I am completely satisfied with my experience with Dr. Scott at the Plastic Surgery Center in Sarasota/Bradenton.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Dr. Jeffrey K. Scott's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Scott is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS). He is a Fellow of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS). Dr. Scott received his Bachelor of Science at the University of Oklahoma, where he graduated with Phi Beta Kappa Honors as a three-year varsity tennis letterman. He attained his medical degree at the University of Kansas School of Medicine with top honors (Alpha Omega Alpha). Dr. Scott completed a five-year residency in General Surgery and Trauma followed by a two-year Fellowship in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Medical College of Virginia. He became board certified in General Surgery in 1990 and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in 1993.

• English

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)
  • Virginia Commonwealth University

• Face-lift
  • Brow lift
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Breast augmentation
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Breast reduction surgery