You may also like

Dr. Verhoest treated me for what began as common urine incontinence, but after a series of tests he found that I had bladder cancer. He treated me surgically in 2001, followed up conscientiously, and removed a second malignancy in 2002. He recommended yearly testing, which I undergo, even though I have since relocated and must use another doctor. Thanks, Dr. Verhoest, for saving my life.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

I consider Dr. Verhoest to be the best physician I have ever seen. Professional and courteous, he is clearly both very intelligent and knowledgeable, yet patient enough to listen and care, too. My delivery was a scheduled c-section and I cannot think of how he could have done a better job. He remained calm and reassuring the entire time, with a confident smile that really helped me relax. Now pregnant again but having relocated, I intended nonetheless to travel 90 miles North to see him. Alas, it is my understanding that he no longer delivers babies. He will be missed for sure and his new patients should consider themselves lucky.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

He saved me when another member of his practice ignored me for 24 hours of my labor. He delivered my daughter when no one else helped me -- he is my hero!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2007

He did my C-section and was just awesome. He is intelligent and has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

He is the best, explains everything so you can understand!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2007

Dr. Cornelius Robert Verhoest's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Oxford