Ratings for Dr. Ceferino J. Cata

Doctor Cata saved my life 3 years ago when I was brought into the Miami Valley at approx. 7:30 p.m. Dr. Cata happened to still be at the hospital and after looking at my stats got me immediately to the cath lab. My arteries were so clogged that he could not get in on one side and had to pull out and go to the other side. He explained everything to me and that I would need to have open heart surgery. Now I only have to see him once a year. I highly recommend Dr. Cata. I would not be treated by anyone else as long as Dr. Cata is available.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Am so disappointed in this doctor. I came to him with severe angina pain, he did not let me finish a sentence, no matter what I tried to say. Was very rude and short with me, told me that the problem was my stomach, not my heart (I think I know the difference between my heart and my stomach). Spend a total of 4 minutes with me, I wasted my time and my money. I wouldnt recommend him to my enemies, let alone to my friends.

Submitted February 15, 2012

Dr. Cata saved my life in 1995 when I was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy....I was told by another specialist that the only thing that would save me was a heart transplant....My ejection fraction was 15-18% when I was diagnosed.....When I saw Dr. Cata for the first time, I was so scared...The first thing he said to me was, "I can make you feel better." That was a huge relief. I never had the transplant....The cardiomyopathy is now resolved...I am on two heart meds and now only see him once a year....Dr. Cata is an excellent heart specialist whom I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Dr. Ceferino J. Cata's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)