Ratings for Dr. F. Charles Petr

I have been a patient for over 20 years, he diagnosed me with Poison Ivy after I had seen like 6 doctors. It's an awful illness, but he had my loyalty since. I take my kids, stepkids and anyone who asks.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

I went to see Dr. Petr in December for an annual skin check up. He is always exceptionally thorough. This time he found a couple of spots he was concerned about and so he scraped them off. Pathology results revealed one of the spots, on my right face cheek, needed a follow up visit to have a more thorough removal. Being as how this was right in the middle of my cheek, I was concerned about how scarred I would be. But since I AM 57 yrs old … I have several smile wrinkles. So, when I went in to have the offending lesion further removed, I asked Dr. Petr if he could possibly make the scar match or fit inside the natural wrinkle. Dr. Petr took the challenge… and OMG… he did such a fabulous job! The scar is healing quickly. I can’t believe how well it blends in with my natural wrinkles… when I smile, you cannot tell it is a scar! This was surgery above and beyond the ordinary. Dr Petr is a very compassionate and meticulous every step of the way. He is respectful of my potential modesty, and he is clearly passionate about his profession. Best dermatologist I’ve ever been to (and I’ve been to a total of three others).

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

My family have been patients for over 20 years. We are very happy with Dr Petr's care. He is gentle and very caring.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

Not happy with the service , I need a different treatment

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Petr was recommended to me 15 years ago and I am thoroughly satisified with his card every visit I had with him and his staff. I have my entire family go to him. Thanks Dr. Petr!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Petr's for over 20 years. January 2012, my husband and I moved to Albany,GA. I have continued to make an appointment anytime that I went back to Texas to see family because I just couldn't imagine finding another doctor like Dr. Petr. I realize now, I must find a doctor closer to where I live. This is very hard because Dr. Petr is truly one of a kind!! Dr. Petr has been my doctor through countless skin cancer problems. He is so amazing, and I have always trusted his ability to take care of my skin! His staff reflects his caring attitude! I wish he and his office staff would move to Georgia!! Thank you, Dr. Petr...

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Great Dr., highly recommend. explains everything well and really takes the time to inform you. Not many like him left anymore!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

I saw Dr. Petr last year for a cyst removal. He is so patient, campassionate and knowledgeable. I reccomend him to anyone that needs to see a dermotologist. His staff is very helpful and always greets you friendly.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Very kind and professional. He takes time and is very gentle.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Dr Petr and his staff are very professional. He made me feel like I had say in my treatment and this is very important to me.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

Dr. F. Charles Petr's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1986)

HealthFirst