Ratings for Dr. Dwight W. REYNOLDS

Dr. Reynolds has been my surgeon since I was 17 years old - a total of 10 years now. I have had several other surgeons, in Oklahoma as well as other states. But when the procedure is unusually complicated, or particularly delicate, I trust nobody other than Dr. Reynolds. He is very frank, and can come off as rude, but as you get to know him you will realize that it is honesty, not rudeness. He does not sugar coat his findings, or the details of the procedure. He will tell you as much as you want to know, and will be honest about the expectations of the outcome, possible complications, and options available. He will never settle or compromise. He will fight for the best possible outcome. He takes time to answer questions, to explain further and to make sure you understand. I am grateful for his expertise, his honesty, his precision and his caring nature. I literally owe my life to him.... many times over.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr. Dwight W. REYNOLDS's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

• BCBS Illinois