Ratings for Dr. Rodolfo Diaz

Amazing doctor!! So glad I went to him!!! Would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

The Doctor's lack of diligence and inability to communicate full medical history in a timely manner to other colleagues and professionals is absolutely deplorable. The sudden change in schedules and cancellation of surgery with less than 24 hours notice is a testament to the lack of diligence and professionalism practiced by this physician to inform other colleagues of complications has the potential to put you or your loved ones at risk. His staff is also less than compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

do not go to him. Can not diagnose a simple sinus problem.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

My mom was instructed at the ER to go to a follow up appointment with Dr. Diaz the following day ( today ) . She had a severe bloody nose the night before and they packed it and basically gauzed up the bottom half of her face to stop the bleeding . Clearly this is painful at best . So I got her an appt and the staff was great but the Dr was a disappointment to sat the least . He was rude , arrogant , flipped with my mother who could barely stand from all the loss of blood the night prior . He did this in front of his staff And other iatients in the other rooms , the doors were not closed . I had a fairly strong conversation with a very nice nurse then him .... Even after his few apologies we found another dr! Apparently this is the norm from several people I've tomd this to!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

At first he was so quick with it but you will get used to it. He is very nice but at times he is mean. But overall he is great at what he do.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr Diaz did not listen to my concerns. Felt very rushed and UNimportant. I waited an hour to be seen and was out of the room in 5 minutes. They only accept CASH as payment form. They did not tell me this when I made appt. So I had to run to atm before appt. AFTER I got there. They also want your ins deductible (AS LONG AS a procedure is performed in the office), for specialist at time of service PLUS your copay (up to $100). My copay is 35, deduc. is $150. So I paid $100 because he did procedure. (They bill me the $50). Never had to do this anywhere else. Such a PITA. Horrible experience, horrible Dr. Going to a different ENT very soon.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Worst experience with a doctor I have ever had. He rushed and did not even attempt to listen to my problems. All-around terrible doctor who I would not recommend to anyone. I was in-and-out in about 5 mins and was charged over $600.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Dr. Rodolfo Diaz's Credentials

• Spanish

• Ponce School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)