Ratings for Dr. Mikhail S. Koren

My daughter was diagnosed with Hashimotos and Dr. Koren did not instruct us any further or explain her illness and her antibodies were over 1300 (extremely high) and her TSH was 6.1 and he offered no support or any suggestion about eliminating gluten to see a change or adding supplements. He did no further work up and said he waits to treat until the TSH is about 10. Unacceptable . He truly needs to do more education in the area of how serious Hashimotos disease is and help his patients make necessary life changes to keep them healthy.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Dr. Koren is knowledgable, but there are better endocrinologists out there. Dr Koren's bedside manner could also improve.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Very knowledgeable, caring, professional doctor!!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Dr. Koren is wonderful. He is personable, caring, and knowledgeable. I have never felt rushed when seeing him, and I always feel that he is on top of my test results and what is best for me and my health. His staff is great too. Everyone in the office seems to care about my diabetes and wants to see my health improve.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

It was great to see Dr. Koren. He helped me immensely with my diabetes control. He spend more time with me adjusting insulin pump settings and explaining things than any other doctor I saw during the last 10 years.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Only cares about himself. Has no empathy. Made us feel like lab rats.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

I am seeing Dr. Koren for thyroid issues. He adjusted my dose of the medicine and finally I feel normal after all the years of thinking I was getting crazy. Highly recommend him to anyone who needs help with hormones.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

I saw Dr. Koren for a hormone imbalance. Not only did he ignore ALL of my symptoms, he also listed off my hormones from my lab work from 6 months ago, saying each one was fine. The thing is, he listed off progesterone saying it was fine, and progesterone wasn't even on the lab results. He didn't bother looking at my medical info, he just told me I was fine (when three other doctors disagreed and I was going to him for prescription management). This doctor is a waste of time, and he's only in it for the money from the insurance company. He knows slim to nothing about hormones, and he definitely doesn't care about the patient.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Thanks to Dr. Koren my diabetes is under excellent control now.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

Dr. Koren and his staff are WONDERFUL!!Dr. Koren is extremely through and listens to his patients. He also cares enough to just call and see how I was doing. Dr.'s like Dr. Koren are few and far between. I feel blessed!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011