Ratings for Dr. Carlos A. GARCIA

Did not explain any procedures. Told me possible causes but no cures. Left crying out more worried. After biopsy still really couldn't tellme anything.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Very rude office staff! Dr. Garcia and staff were very unhelpful.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I have seen Dr Garcia twice before today's appointment. I did not have a problem with him previously. Today, I was on time for my appointment, but I waited over one hour before seeing Dr Garcia. He seemed to be angered when he first walked in my room. I asked him a couple of questions, and he abruptly told the nurse that I would need to reschedule my appointment, and he left. I had previously recommended him to several friends, and I called each one today to cancel my referral.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I saw Dr. Garcia today. I asked many questions and Dr. Garcia was rude and got very few answers. Dr. Garcia wasn't interested in my condition and offered little help. He barely looked at my skin and took my very recent medical history with a grain of salt. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Dr. Garcia is very knowledgeable and friendly. He tells it straight and answers all of your questions.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Office staff was rude. Sat in office for 40 minutes. Dr. Is arrogant. Went in for a mole removal would not tell me over the phone that the lab results were good instead made me schedule a consult to discuss the results. Had me worried sick for no reason. Would not recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

He had planned my child's scheduled hospitalization with me, even gave myself/her pediatrician his personal cell no. Seemed knowledgeable, was good with my baby. The day before scheduled hospitalization I call his office and guess what? He doesn't work there anymore. He left my baby and myself stranded less than 24 hours from her admission time. The hospital had no clue what we were there for, after he assured us "its taken care of." Obviously we don't see him anymore bc I'm not sure where he's practicing however, excluding the above incident, he was very nice and helpful. Explained treatment options, respected my choice and listened to me.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2012