Ratings for Dr. Brian D. Coleman

Dr. Coleman has helped to relieve my chronic back pain and increase my knowledge of spinal health in general. He takes the time needed with his patient's and answers any questions you might have. He truly treats the whole person. I am so glad that I found Dr. Coleman.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I am not sure that you will find a better chiropractor, or a more inviting staff. Doctor Coleman is knowledgeable about personal health, and all things related to chiropractics - diagnosing me (correctly) with a condition somewhat unrelated to my chiropractic care that I was not aware of. His knowledge and care has saved me a great deal of pain, money, and time.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

A wonderful Christian Man who love God and cares deeply for his patients. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt he was a God sent. He is helping me to get my body in line and working like it's supposed to.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Very caring and compasionate about his profession and my care. He also treats my husband and my 2 daughters.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

I'm from New Jersey and DR Coleman worked with me on my cost since my insurance did not cover in Louisiana. I would highly recommend Dr Coleman for his profesionalism is of the utmost standards.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

having been treated by dr. coleman for many years, i can truthfully say he is an excellent chiropractor and a good overall person. he listens to you and studies your comments before examining you and then does what is necessary to correct your problem (folloow-up visits are common because the first visit is just the initial treatment. just like any medical doctor, he starts treatment and follows your progress each visit. he stays up to date on new advances by attending seminars and through magazines, posted articles, etc. besides all the above, he cares.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011