Ratings for Dr. Dale V. Bauman

He has been my doctor for over 20 years. Never had to wait very long unless he was delivering a baby. He has always been very kind and patient with any questions. He didn't deliver my babies, but he has always taken great care of me.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I don't know if I can be unemotional. I used him for two pregnancies out of three but because of need not choice. He was dismissive all through my third pregnancy even though I knew something was wrong. And I was right. My son spent his first month in the NICU. I was supposed to be high risk and he treated me as if I was just a nervous mom. 5 mins in the back tops. Don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Long story short, put as unemotionally as possible: I had Dr. Bauman for 6 months prior to moving (the best thing we've done since getting pregnant) and it was unsatisfactory to say the least. I showed up once a month to pee in a cup, argue with the staff about the time and date of my next appointment (I am a working woman on shift rotations, they were incredibly unaccomodating), and was generally herded around like cattle. This is my first baby, I had questions! I did not even meet the actual Dr. until the 5th month in which everything I had heard about his bedside manner was revealed as very very true. He was wierd, rude, and dismissed questions easily. Then again issues with the staff caused them to call me back to reschedule my first ultrasound (at 21 weeks!!) on four occasions. Severely unproffesional office in general, and I'm relieved to have better care where we've moved, where of course, they were confused why Dr. Bauman only had an Initial Pregnancy document to give them. They had no records of my shots, ultrasound measurements, nothing. I do NOT reccomend this office. However I've heard nice things about the short, bubbly female doctor down the hall.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Dr. Bauman is not too bad, I wish he'd spend time with me a little longer, but he always seems like he's rushing.Every patient is important and should be given attention. All the appointments are rushed out. Believe it or not, you will wait nearly 2 hrs just to be seen by the doctor for 3-5 minutes, not exaggerating.The staff is plain rude. They do not seem like they care. When I asked Ms. Shiree why she scheduled me on the wrong day, she just shrugged and walked away. She didn't even apologize. All she was able to say was: "I'm sure I didn't tell you to come in today." So, basically she called me a liar. Me. The patient. I wish I recorded the conversation I had with her over the phone the day before, when I was making the appointment. She clearly stated date and time and I was there whenever she told me. Although, once I got there, there was nothing scheduled. Thanks for making me drive TWICE for nothing. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Dale V. Bauman's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1976)