Ratings for Dr. Lawrence S. Moffatt

The doctor is very nice, mostly offering referrals. His nursing staff is very bad. They rarely call back, as instructed, often forget or give bad information, including proper test orders. He would be fine, if his staff was attentive. Im stunned at their actions. I was sent for the wrong tests, they never called with results...........the list goes on and on. In being referred, they have set me up with the wrong kind of specialist twice. If they are supposed to call the next day, you are lucky if you hear from them by the week's end, even in calling them and leaving a message, which is all you can do. As much as I like the doctor, I am leaving this practice because of the nursing staff. The check in/out staff is great, appointment staff decent, but when you are sick, it is extremely important for the staff to be attentive. There is a possibility I have cancer, and by the time I FINALLY get the appointments with all of the referrals, it could spread to the point of not being easily treated, and then what? There goes my life.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

He is very understanding & compassionate dr. He listens to you & recommends the best course of action. Better than the NY drs I used to have.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Very knowledgeable and very easy to talk with. I usually see Dr Friedland (who is in the same practice) but Dr F is tough to get an appointment with sometimes (very popular). Dr Moffatt is as good. A great addition to Charlotte Medical Clinic.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

I was so afraid meeting Dr.Moffatt at first as it turned out his knowledge is a blessing.I totally trust him with my life.I'm. 40 years old Moffatt takes times to listen to you talk … it not a let me hurry this up to get to the next patient.I do believe god blessed Lawerence Moffatt. To care for his patient above and beyond.I live in lynchburg I will travel where ever he goes to get the best care.my for myself and moffatt is the best.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Good visit, knowledge of diabetes and recommendations about health maintenance

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012

I felt like he did not care about my health issues.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Dr. Lawrence S. Moffatt's Credentials

• East Tennessee State University, Quillen-Dishner College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Coventry Healthcare