Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Trifoglio

BEWARE!!! This doctor almost killed me. Many years later, I am still suffering from her incompetancy. I was told by other doctors in her practice that she was doing things that were ILLEGAL! She puts up a good front, but will turn on you in a heartbeat, leaving you to suffer and possibly die.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr Trifoglio is simply te best doctor ever, she's has been my doctor for over 20 years, and I travel a lot with my job, when health issues occurred in my travels, it only took a simply phone call to her office. I would recommend her 100%.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013

i have been going to her since i was 16. she is very observant and very helpful and listens.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I am a former patient who moved out of the area for several years. Because I have mover back to PG county, I contacted Dr.T's office to resume visits but was told the staff member would have to call me back. When she did she told me that the doctor wasn't seeing any new or former patients. Why didn't she tell me that when I first called? Was I screened? Are SOME former patients accepted back? Dr. T is a super great doctor and I am very disappointed.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

I wish all of my doctors were like Dr. Trifoglio. She is a rare blend of intelligence, caring & calmness that is so crucial to good care. She listens and assesses the entire body before making a decision of your diagnosis. I love her!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

She's a gem. Possesses a curious scientific mind but can speak easily to any patient at any level of education. Never rushes you. Is very thorough.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Very nurturing. Willing to collaborate on care, taking into consideration my choices of vitamins and herbs. Extremely responsive when needs to be so. Consistently wants to help you be as healthy as you can be. Most of office staff is caring and concerned with you as a person not just a patient.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2008

Looking for a new doctor to look at my multiple issues. First appointment was really amazing. She is very thoughtful, asked many pertinent questions, based on observations made correct diagnoses, serious, charming, and wants to see patients exercise. Hope we are up to the challenge. I would hate to disappoint the Doctor. I am very happy so far. She has taken charge and made a plan for understanding my health issues. All in the first visit. I am confident that she will make my life be better.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2007

I have been a patient for over 6 years. She is the best. Very caring and knowledgeable. You never feel rushed during your appointment and she takes the time answer your health concerns and questions. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2006

I have been a patient for over ten years and I have always found Dr. Trifoglio to be very knowledgeable and efficient. She is well-tuned with the patient's needs and is willing to answer questions to provide clarity on my health needs. I give Dr. Trifoglio high ratings and have recommended her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2006

Dr. Stephanie Trifoglio's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1984)