Ratings for Dr. Joseph R. Canzoneri

Staff is absolutely wonderful, but the doctor not so much. Went for my first visit, they took X-rays right in the office which was super awesome, but then the doctor never reviewed them with me. Then I got sent for blood work, which he then made me come back two times before he “got my results in” then also never went over those with me. Told me I had to wear a brace, massage my foot 4 times a day, and if that didn’t help, I was to come back for cortisone shots in my foot. All he does is bandaid the problem so his patients come back and he continues to drive his Maserati around. I’ve seen him 4 times in 6 months and my foot is still swollen and I have not found relief, even with the sock brace which was supposed to give me all the support I need. Oh and I had to pay in house for that as well! I definitely couldn’t go to the store or use the many braces I already have at home.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

this was one of the nicest offices I've visited, friendly and informed staff, and such an incredible doctor . He answered questions and treated my problem so effectively. He makes his competitors look like rookies. They have all state of the art equipment and were on time at each appointment...hes very busy but you never feel rushed...hes busy for a very good reason..hes simply the best !

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Dr. Joseph R. Canzoneri's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Coventry Healthcare