Ratings for Dr. Anuradha P. Mann

My experience with Dr. Mann has been glorious...I suffer from horrible restless leg syndrome, and not only was she sympathetic, she cared. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

This doctor suffers from a horrible bedside manner. Might be cultural. She got her medical degree at Bangalore Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences in 1994. She might be a very good doc but I cannot get past her rude attitude,arrogant lecturing nature. She called me a "Weak man" because I struggle to quit smoking. The blood work she and Dr Turner ordered (they push hormone replacement therapy at this clinic)cost $700. I had it done twice before the bill came and I discovered insurance does not cover hormone replacement therapy.(It is not essential for good health) Maybe Core Physicans Group should inform patients of the cost involved with optional treatment programs. $1400 for lab work!!! In my opinion stay away from Core Physicans Group, Dr Anuradha P Mann, and Dr David M Turner.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013