You may also like

Rate Dr. Dustin L. Reid

Dr. Dustin L. Reid's Ratings

Dr. Reid is hands down the best surgeon ever! From the start he made it so easy and was so helpful. I was nervous of course because you always hear of people ending up with botched surgeries but I knew Dr.Reid was going to take care of me. I left it in his hands and he did way better than I even thought they would be. His staff is just as awesome as he is, they all make you feel so comfortable. I know there are a ton of choices when it comes to picking your surgeon, so if you are looking for the best go with Dr. Reid. You won't regret it and he will give you the best look you could ask for! I am so glad I went with Restora, I recommend him all the time and have received countless compliments since my breast augmentation! Thank you Dr. Reid and all your staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2897443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

Absolutely loved Dr Reid ! He was so easy to talk to and was great about explaining all the details . His consultant Brandy and all the girls in the office were wonderful and his nurses made me feel right at home . One year later and I love the results .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2889434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2015

When I first looked into getting a breast augmentation I was hesitant and not sure where to start. A family friend suggested Dr. Reid and said he was absolutely amazing. Upon meeting Dr. Reid, I fell in love with his personality and charisma for his job. When you talk to him you feel like you have known him forever and he makes you feel extremely comfortable in a not so comfortable situation. His love for his job really shines. I am so grateful for everything he has done for me. Plastic surgery is a life changing thing and I would definitely recommend Dr. Reid to anyone and everyone who is contemplating surgery. From the first consultation to the last post op checkup everything has been WONDERFUL!!!!! The girls in the office at Restora are amazing and everyone is so friendly and compassionate. The Inspire Surgery Center where you will have the actual surgery is VERY clean, the staff is amazing and I felt very comfortable. I was very fearful of the whole process, but if I could go back and do it again, I would feel 100% confident and I wouldn't have an ounce of worry or fear.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Just had my 6 week post op appointment for a breast augmentation with Dr. Reid. He is a god! I gave him some pictures and some of my opinions of what I was wanting and told him to work his magic and I trusted his judgement. I am so glad I did because I couldn't have even thought of a better outcome. I am more than happy with his work! I love his staff and everyone's bedside manner. He is exactly what someone is looking for in a plastic surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

The whole process has been so amazing and fabulous from start to finish, the staff are so helpful and kind and Doctor Reid is a true artist. I had rhinoplasty done and Breast augmentation, it has truly been a dream being able to have doctor Reid as my surgeon because he knew exactly what I wanted and he exceeded my expectations because he's a perfectionist. My breast and nose look so natural and I'm eternally happy with how everything turned out! Thanks for making me feel so beautiful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

I normally don't do these types of reviews but I can not say enough about Dr. Reid at Restora! I had the most awesome experience, his great bedside manner, good client service, and great results! I truly believe in the ole' saying, "you get what you pay for"....and I believe its worth every penny when it comes to surgically modifying your body. Dr. Reid was slightly more in cost but I felt it would be worth it, I was most comfortable with him by far after numerous consultations with other PSs. Needless to say I was absolutely estatic with my results with my breast lift w implants and so much so, I came to him three months later for an extended tummy tuck. Both procedures look amazing!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Reid and his staff to anyone, hands down.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][92951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

I absolutely recommend Dr. Reid and Restora. Both him and his staff are amazing, very professional and kind. I had a breast augmentation mid May and am absolutely thrilled with my results. I had no bruising at all, my recovery was quick and with minimal pain. My breasts looked great pretty much from day one, perfect size and shape. Any questions I've had were answered quickly, though I didn't have many because they are very thorough. His nurses are so sweet and knowledgable. If you're thinking about getting implants, I definitely recommend scheduling a consult at Restora'

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][92950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Overall, I had an excellent experience, from consultation to pre-op, to surgery, and post-op. Dr. Reid did an amazing job! I had a tummy tuck and breast lift and I am amazed that my figure is back to where it was when I was 20 (before kids). I recommend him and his staff to everyone I know!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][92949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Reid and his entire staff treated me like a part of their family - I cannot express how pleased I am with the outcome. I feel marvelous -Dr. Reid checked on me several times before and after surgery - He is a keeper and if I decide I need a little "touch up" later on, I would not hesitate to contact him for his opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][92948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Reid. He was very compassionate about me and my situation. I had two prior surgeries and developed capsular contractures both times. This was very disappointing to me until I met Dr. Reid. He suggested that Strattice be used on the next surgery which is a material that is placed around the implant to hopefully prevent capsular contracture from happening again. I had the procedure done and I feel and look great. I loved Dr. Reid's staff. Everyone was so nice and made me feel welcome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][92947].votes_count ]]