Ratings for Dr. Dustin L. Reid

I recently had breast augmentation surgery at Restora Austin performed by Dr. Dustin Reid. I was defintitely on the fence before my consultation but after speaking with Dr. Reid, his awesome nurse Casey, and Stephanie my endlessly patient care coordinator I felt confident and motivated. I was nervous in the weeks leading up to my augmentation but was reassured that my nervousness was very normal and natural. Every one including my surgical nurse(who was awesome) and my anesthesiologist, who introduced himself and made jokes to lighten my anxiety, was very cool. I am 100% sure that I made the right descision. I havent suffered any pain or complications and do not have any strechmarks! If you are on the fence, i highly recommend at least a consultation with Dr. Reid and the excellent team at Restlora Austin.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Searching for a surgeon to perform my rhinoplasty procedure was a THOROUGH and CAREFUL process. After all, I'd wanted this for years, and I knew it was finally time to take action. I needed a person who would be honest, patient, and precise. I needed someone who would help me understand options that would best suit my facial structure, while also listening to my concerns and taking them to heart. I also required a friendly, comfortable and warm staff (I'm a bit shy and surgery can seem scary!) I can honestly say that Dr. Reid and his staff exceeded my expectations. Everyone did an OUTSTANDING job every single step of the way, from my follow up phone call with Stephanie; my consultation with the charismatic and encouraging Dr. Reid; and the calm, cool and collected staff at the surgery center. I truly feel like everyone at Restora genuinely cared about me and my goals. The staff is wonderful; I've never felt so welcomed or comfortable stepping foot into an office. Whenever I had a question, Lindsey was always so polite and eager to help. No matter how small or silly my questions seemed, she NEVER made me feel stupid for asking questions. Every single young woman whom I've encountered during my visits to Restora Austin had been knowledgeable and sweet to me. I was blown away by Dr. Reid as soon as I met him His energy is incredible! I felt like I'd known him for years. That being said, he is also extremely professional. He did a spectacular job on my nose! He went above and beyond to make sure the image I had in my head became a reality, while still staying true and natural to my facial structure to be sure everything was proportioned. I could not be more pleased with my results. It's such an amazing feeling to walk into a room and not feel outcasted, self-conscious, ugly... but instead... normal. If I could rate Restora and staff higher than 5, I'd do it a million times over. My experience with them was absolutely perfect, from start to finish. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU, RESTORA AUSTIN!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I am blown away by the positive experience I have had at Restora Austin with Dr. Reid. The staff is extremely professional, friendly, and genuinely care about their patients. They made me feel right at home, comfortable, and took great care of me. My first encounter with Restora Austin was when I called their office and spoke with Stephanie on the phone. She was so kind, respectful, and friendly. Calling a Plastic Surgery Center for the first time can be a very nerve-racking experience. She made me feel so comfortable when discussing my body and the procedure I wanted to have done which was a breast augmentation. She was so friendly and professional and I immediately got a wonderful vibe from her. I had previously spoken to another Dr.'s office inquiring about the same surgery, but they did not give me the same feeling. Stephanie took the time to have a personalized conversation with me on the phone and answered a lot of my questions up front. The other Dr.'s office I called did not provide much information and I was told that I would learn more at my consultation. Speaking of the consultation, at Restora Austin my consultation with Dr. Reid was free, and it was actually with Dr. Reid himself. The other Dr.'s office that I called charged $50 for a consultation with a surgery specialist or $200 for a consultation with the actual Plastic Surgeon. At Restora Austin you get to meet your Plastic Surgeon during your consultation. That meant so much to me. I wanted to meet him and discuss the plans for my surgery with him, not with someone else who wouldn't even be doing my surgery! Dr. Reid was so friendly and professional. I had read all the reviews online before choosing him, so I expected this already. But he was great! He made me feel that he and I together were making the plans for my surgery. That is the kind of personalized touch I was looking for. Surgery is scary! But at Restora Austin I felt so comfortable and they provided me with so much information that I felt very knowledgable. Knowledge is power and Restora Austin educated me on everything there is to know about my surgery and I felt very empowered. My nurse was Caitlyn and I can't even begin to explain how wonderful she is. When you think about it, you're discussing your body, showing your naked breasts, and explaining the changes you want to make to them to a complete stranger! It should be an awkward experience. But with Caitlyn I felt like I was talking to my best friend who had known me for years. My surgery went smoothly and I am thrilled with my results. The recovery was not nearly as bad as I thought it could be. Now, 8 weeks post-op I am loving my new look and I could not be happier. Thank you Dr. Reid, Caitlyn, Stephanie and the rest of the staff at Restora Austin you are all amazing.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Reid and his office. From the initial call thru the post op care and checkups, everything has been terrific. I am a mom of 2 and breastfed both kids, had a breast augmentation and am extremely pleased with the results. Dr Reid was likable, easy to talk to and very informative. His nurses were smart, answered all my questions and took great care of me. I highly recommend Dr Reid and his staff!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

This place is amazing and Dr Reid does fantastic work. I recommend him to everyone considering a breast augmentation

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I was lucky enough to find Dr.Reid and I had the 360 tummy tuck with lipo and lipo on my thighs! I've never had plastic surgery before, I'm a mother of 2 very big boys who did a number on my body. Dr. Reid made me look on the outside how I felt on the inside. I look better then I've ever looked, flatter stomach , shapely legs. I mean I went from a 3x to a XS. The procedure is extensive and I researched alot of drs but no one could do what Dr. Reid can, his God given talent is well... a God given talent. Everything has gone text book with my surgery, not one complication!!! Their staff is fabulous, friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr.Reid to anyone looking to be the best version of themselves.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Like anyone else, I read countless reviews , hoping to find "The One!" There are lots of Surgeons in Austin and the more I reviewed Youtube videos from the Drs who explained why their practice was outstanding, the more confused I became. I made a long list then read some more and came up with a short list of Docs to meet in person. Obviously I chose Dr Reed. I doubt he knows what made me choose him because he is unaware I think, of how he compares in the initial meet and greet. He is not selling, nor is he trying to make friends. He listens intently tho I am sure he's heard the confident sounding but insecure(almost embarrassed) words many times before. Dr Reed has the sensibilities and manner of a Pediatrician versus a cosmetic surgeon. BEYOND all of this., the procedures I had done, neck and face lift along with laser resurfacing, were MORE than what I hoped for as I tried to keep moderate expectations. The results are so so pleasing and what makes it such a great experience to this moment, almost 3 months after surgery, is that every step of the way I felt looked after, tended to by this incredibly professional staff who have been consistently friendly, warm and attentive. I know why they have chosen to work for Dr. Reed!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr Reid and his staff were wonderful. They made me feel completely comfortable and at ease. My consult appointment was so informative. Dr Reid focused on me and answered all of my questions and then made recommendations. I chose to have a breast augmentation with round gel implants. My surgery was relatively painless just some soreness. I have been so thrilled with my results. I have gained an immense amount of self confidence from my procedure. Dr Reid remained ever focused on my safety and always gave realistic expectations. Great experience! Excellent physician.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

First and foremost, Dr. Reid and his safe are amazing! From the moment I called to set up a consultation appointment all the way to my 6 months post- op appointment, they have been great! They go above and beyond for their clients. I am super happy with my results from my breast augmentation. Dr. Reid and his staff put any fears/worries I had to rest. I received exactly what I wanted. That is what impressed me the most about Dr. Reid, he listened to what I wanted and gave me exactly that. Everything he does is not only for your satisifation but also your safety! Everything he does is to ensure your safey from the methods, products, and techniques he uses. I will most certainly be using him for any future procedures I have. Excellent!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Dr. Reid is hands down the best surgeon ever! From the start he made it so easy and was so helpful. I was nervous of course because you always hear of people ending up with botched surgeries but I knew Dr.Reid was going to take care of me. I left it in his hands and he did way better than I even thought they would be. His staff is just as awesome as he is, they all make you feel so comfortable. I know there are a ton of choices when it comes to picking your surgeon, so if you are looking for the best go with Dr. Reid. You won't regret it and he will give you the best look you could ask for! I am so glad I went with Restora, I recommend him all the time and have received countless compliments since my breast augmentation! Thank you Dr. Reid and all your staff!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Dr. Dustin L. Reid's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)