Ratings for Dr. Dustin L. Reid

Like anyone else, I read countless reviews , hoping to find "The One!" There are lots of Surgeons in Austin and the more I reviewed Youtube videos from the Drs who explained why their practice was outstanding, the more confused I became. I made a long list then read some more and came up with a short list of Docs to meet in person. Obviously I chose Dr Reed. I doubt he knows what made me choose him because he is unaware I think, of how he compares in the initial meet and greet. He is not selling, nor is he trying to make friends. He listens intently tho I am sure he's heard the confident sounding but insecure(almost embarrassed) words many times before. Dr Reed has the sensibilities and manner of a Pediatrician versus a cosmetic surgeon. BEYOND all of this., the procedures I had done, neck and face lift along with laser resurfacing, were MORE than what I hoped for as I tried to keep moderate expectations. The results are so so pleasing and what makes it such a great experience to this moment, almost 3 months after surgery, is that every step of the way I felt looked after, tended to by this incredibly professional staff who have been consistently friendly, warm and attentive. I know why they have chosen to work for Dr. Reed!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr Reid and his staff were wonderful. They made me feel completely comfortable and at ease. My consult appointment was so informative. Dr Reid focused on me and answered all of my questions and then made recommendations. I chose to have a breast augmentation with round gel implants. My surgery was relatively painless just some soreness. I have been so thrilled with my results. I have gained an immense amount of self confidence from my procedure. Dr Reid remained ever focused on my safety and always gave realistic expectations. Great experience! Excellent physician.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

First and foremost, Dr. Reid and his safe are amazing! From the moment I called to set up a consultation appointment all the way to my 6 months post- op appointment, they have been great! They go above and beyond for their clients. I am super happy with my results from my breast augmentation. Dr. Reid and his staff put any fears/worries I had to rest. I received exactly what I wanted. That is what impressed me the most about Dr. Reid, he listened to what I wanted and gave me exactly that. Everything he does is not only for your satisifation but also your safety! Everything he does is to ensure your safey from the methods, products, and techniques he uses. I will most certainly be using him for any future procedures I have. Excellent!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Dr. Reid is hands down the best surgeon ever! From the start he made it so easy and was so helpful. I was nervous of course because you always hear of people ending up with botched surgeries but I knew Dr.Reid was going to take care of me. I left it in his hands and he did way better than I even thought they would be. His staff is just as awesome as he is, they all make you feel so comfortable. I know there are a ton of choices when it comes to picking your surgeon, so if you are looking for the best go with Dr. Reid. You won't regret it and he will give you the best look you could ask for! I am so glad I went with Restora, I recommend him all the time and have received countless compliments since my breast augmentation! Thank you Dr. Reid and all your staff!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Absolutely loved Dr Reid ! He was so easy to talk to and was great about explaining all the details . His consultant Brandy and all the girls in the office were wonderful and his nurses made me feel right at home . One year later and I love the results .

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

When I first looked into getting a breast augmentation I was hesitant and not sure where to start. A family friend suggested Dr. Reid and said he was absolutely amazing. Upon meeting Dr. Reid, I fell in love with his personality and charisma for his job. When you talk to him you feel like you have known him forever and he makes you feel extremely comfortable in a not so comfortable situation. His love for his job really shines. I am so grateful for everything he has done for me. Plastic surgery is a life changing thing and I would definitely recommend Dr. Reid to anyone and everyone who is contemplating surgery. From the first consultation to the last post op checkup everything has been WONDERFUL!!!!! The girls in the office at Restora are amazing and everyone is so friendly and compassionate. The Inspire Surgery Center where you will have the actual surgery is VERY clean, the staff is amazing and I felt very comfortable. I was very fearful of the whole process, but if I could go back and do it again, I would feel 100% confident and I wouldn't have an ounce of worry or fear.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Just had my 6 week post op appointment for a breast augmentation with Dr. Reid. He is a god! I gave him some pictures and some of my opinions of what I was wanting and told him to work his magic and I trusted his judgement. I am so glad I did because I couldn't have even thought of a better outcome. I am more than happy with his work! I love his staff and everyone's bedside manner. He is exactly what someone is looking for in a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

The whole process has been so amazing and fabulous from start to finish, the staff are so helpful and kind and Doctor Reid is a true artist. I had rhinoplasty done and Breast augmentation, it has truly been a dream being able to have doctor Reid as my surgeon because he knew exactly what I wanted and he exceeded my expectations because he's a perfectionist. My breast and nose look so natural and I'm eternally happy with how everything turned out! Thanks for making me feel so beautiful!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I normally don't do these types of reviews but I can not say enough about Dr. Reid at Restora! I had the most awesome experience, his great bedside manner, good client service, and great results! I truly believe in the ole' saying, "you get what you pay for"....and I believe its worth every penny when it comes to surgically modifying your body. Dr. Reid was slightly more in cost but I felt it would be worth it, I was most comfortable with him by far after numerous consultations with other PSs. Needless to say I was absolutely estatic with my results with my breast lift w implants and so much so, I came to him three months later for an extended tummy tuck. Both procedures look amazing!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Reid and his staff to anyone, hands down.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

I absolutely recommend Dr. Reid and Restora. Both him and his staff are amazing, very professional and kind. I had a breast augmentation mid May and am absolutely thrilled with my results. I had no bruising at all, my recovery was quick and with minimal pain. My breasts looked great pretty much from day one, perfect size and shape. Any questions I've had were answered quickly, though I didn't have many because they are very thorough. His nurses are so sweet and knowledgable. If you're thinking about getting implants, I definitely recommend scheduling a consult at Restora'

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Dr. Dustin L. Reid's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Like anyone else, I read countless reviews , hoping to find "The One!" There are lots of Surgeons in Austin and the more I reviewed Youtube videos from the Drs ..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Reid and his staff were wonderful. They made me feel completely comfortable and at ease. My consult appointment was so informative. Dr Reid focused on me and..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First and foremost, Dr. Reid and his safe are amazing! From the moment I called to set up a consultation appointment all the way to my 6 months post- op appoint..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reid is hands down the best surgeon ever! From the start he made it so easy and was so helpful. I was nervous of course because you always hear of people en..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely loved Dr Reid ! He was so easy to talk to and was great about explaining all the details . His consultant Brandy and all the girls in the office were..."

August 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I first looked into getting a breast augmentation I was hesitant and not sure where to start. A family friend suggested Dr. Reid and said he was absolutely..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just had my 6 week post op appointment for a breast augmentation with Dr. Reid. He is a god! I gave him some pictures and some of my opinions of what I was want..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The whole process has been so amazing and fabulous from start to finish, the staff are so helpful and kind and Doctor Reid is a true artist. I had rhinoplasty d..."

February 3, 2015
  • First Name changed from "DUSTIN" to "DUSTIN L."

October 20, 2013