You may also like

Rate Dr. Gerald M. Sacks

Dr. Gerald M. Sacks's Ratings

First Class doctor in every way ! He really cares about his patients. Dr. Gerald Sacks is a passionate and compassionate doctor and healer. Highest praise.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2894780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2015

Dr. Gerald Sacks is really a world class doctor who happens to practice in Santa Monica. He is sought out by people, patients and other doctors from all over the United States for his special skill and expertise in teaching Pain Management. Dr. Sacks is very kind and personable. He is thoughtful and extremely knowledgable in his field. Dr. Sacks has helped me to regain my life and my ability to function. I am so grateful and appreciative to Dr. Sacks.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2890114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2015

Dr. Gerald Sacks is a top quality doctor. He has the best reputation of any doctor at St. John's for helping people. Dr. Sacks will do everything he can for you. He is great at diagnosing and treating pain - which is very difficult. He has the nicest personality and makes me laugh every visit. Overall the best experience I have ever had with a doctor is with Dr. Gerald Sacks.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2865096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Nicest doctor I have ever met! Dr. Gerald Sacks is just awesome. He knows how to help people and does so all day every day. Dr. Sacks is such a great doctor that all the doctors at St. John's send the patients to him. My own doctor goes to Dr. Sacks for his pain. That is the highest recommendation and recognition a doctor can get.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2863609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Dr. Gerald Sacks is a wonderful doctor and a truly great human being! Dr. Sacks takes great care of myself and my mother. He cares for us with compassion, understanding and extreme kindness. Dr. Sacks doesn't care about the money at all - he doesn't charge us anything! I highly recommend Dr. Sacks to everyone I know. He is the best doctor I have ever known!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2851827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Awesome doctor and a great person too. Dr. Sacks doesn't care about money at all ! I lost my job and he continues to see me for only $ 20 a visit !!! Dr. Sacks believes he can help change the world and I believe that he can. My pain has never been lower and I am taking less medication. Dr. Sacks's injections have been a miracle for me !!!
I highly recommend and I highly respect Dr. Sacks for standing up for what he believes and not just giving drugs to everyone who wants them ! Dr. Sacks is the best doctor I have ever seen. Every doctor in Santa Monica trusts and respects Dr. Gerald Sacks. I give him my highest, outstanding recommendation to everyone !!!

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2812482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I was scared after two visits. He basically told me that I could not get my prescriptions refilled unless I under went his overpriced ineffective injections. His blocks didn't work and he billed for more than he did

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2802124].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 8, 2015

Outstanding doctor in every way. Dr. Sacks really listens! Great bedside manner. Truly a gem among doctors.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2801397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Gerald Sacks is completely trustworthy and I trust him with my life. He is such a great doctor that all the Santa Monica doctors send their family to him ! My wife and I both see Dr. Sacks and he has helped us so much. Our pain is better and Dr. Sacks has literally given me back my wife! Thank you so much Dr. Sacks. You are an angel. God Bless Dr. Sacks.

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2798976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

after I saw him I read some reviews on this site and others and realized I should have stayed way. He will not fill my prescriptions unless he can bill for useless procedures that hurt and don't help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797539].votes_count ]]