Dr. Mahesh S. Ochaney

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mahesh S. Ochaney

Dr. Ochaney is highly experienced and knowledgeable. He is kind and compassionate to his patients and is more than helpful. His staff is also kind and efficient. Dr. Ochaney knows what you need before you do and always remembers you and your health care status. He leaves no stones unturned and is on top of things more than any doctor I have ever been to or also had the pleasure to work with as well. When looking for a new physician, Dr. Ochaney will check off all your needs and you won't be disappointed but will walk out your first visit extremely happy and proud of your decision that you picked Dr. Ochaney as your new healthcare provider. It is a decision you will never regret! A 5 Star Doctor!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

A very caring and understanding doctor. I recently moved out of state and travel back rather than switch physicians.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr. Ochaney is a kind caring phy.and person .I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Ochanney has been my PCP for serval years now. My last PCP retired after seeing him for 15 years. Dr. Ochanney was highly recommended by my last doctor. I have never liked to make a changes to my PCP, especially after 15 years. I’m very pleased with Dr. Ochanney. I’m glad that I choose him as my new PCP. Dr. Ochanney is extremely knowledgeable in the medical field. He takes the time needed to listen to my health concerns, asks questions and provides excellent medical advice. I feel comfortable talking with Dr. Ochanney and have no doubts of his diagnosis when he treats me. Dr. Ochanney cares and has an excellent bed side manner His office staff is outstanding as well. Dr. Ochanny’s nurse is wonderful and always makes me feel comfortable and understands my health concerns too. His administrative assistance is readily available to answer the phone. I’m not put on hold when I call Dr. Ochanney’s office, unlike other doctors’ offices. His administrative assistance works with me on scheduling appointments in the timeframe I need. As well as handling my prescriptions refills in a timely manner. I recommended Dr. Ochanney to my husband and several other family members. My family members are completely happy with him too. I highly recommend Dr. Ochanney to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Excellent doctor, very caring and very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

I've been using Dr Ochaney for over 17 years. He is very Professional, Humble, Patient and kind. He takes time to listen to me and always prescribes the correct medication and follows-up on my progress. I would highly recommend Dr. Mahesh Ochaney to anyone. He is the best doctor ever and i'm 100% at peace with him.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Very caring DR. always has time for you. I have been a patient for a long time .

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Mahesh Ochaney is by far one of the best physicians I’ve been to in a very long time. I have recently left my primary doctor for a few reasons. The staff was incompetent and never did what they said they would do. They would lie about sending in refills and didn’t give the doctor the information I asked to be given to him. They were rude and really a waste of space There was a huge turnover rate with the staff and even the new employees were not better than the last. I have switched to Dr. Ochaney recently and I can’t tell you how wonderful it is to have someone who actually cares about me and looks at all aspects of my Healthcare. He is thorough and the most competent and knowledgeable doctor I have ever been to. As a nurse I have seen a lot of doctors and worked with more than I can count. Dr. Ochaney is top notch and there aren’t enough words to describe how wonderful he really is. He knows ahead of time when I am due for labs or tests to be performed. I even had my husband recently switch to Dr. Ochaney and he too is very impressed with his professionalism and competence. It is wonderful to know that someone will be there if and when I need them. As for his office staff, they are a refreshing change from what I have been use to. They are kind, competent and efficient in every way. The waiting room is never full and only once was I in the waiting room with one other person. I never wait longer than 5 minutes to be seen. They are incredibly efficient and I am happy I made the decision to change to Dr. Ochaney. I pay extra because he is not under my insurance plan but believe me he is worth every penny.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

excellent doctor, listens to concerns,great staff.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I have been a patient with Dr Ochaney for many years and he is an excellent, caring doctor. He listens to your concerns and is very knowledgeable. I trust his decisions completely.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017